7.12.2008

My very first blog!

Hello! 
I will confess- this is my first blog, and my first attempt at the blog-osphere world. I figure I spend enough time reading other people's blogs that I may as well try one myself. Don't kid yourself into thinking this will be highly entertaining, useful or stimulating. 
I am a teacher, wife, and parent and tend to talk as such. Feel free to point out any grammatical errors I may have- it will help me in my teaching career. 
I am a wife of 9 11/12 years, who has a husband who daily tries to stop me from spending all his hard earned money on "piddly crap" as he calls it. (Personally, to me they are treasures)
I have two awesome boys, E-dog and AshB who are 5 1/2 and 1 (almost 2!) They are loud, crazy and I love 'em to death. 
I love my teaching job, except for the last week of May, when let's face it- we are not teachers but rather glorified babysitters. 
I love to run, and just signed up for a 25K in September, so you can cheer me on. I'll be the one who runs slow and who's bottom half bounces rather than the top half. (highly embarrasing, but I accept it) 
I am off now. E-dog has a turtle race this afternoon. I'll let you know how it goes.  

No comments: