10.25.2008

But I digress..

Well, I am totally wiped out today. I shampooed the boys room, helped Corey put up bunk beds, mopped the floor and grocery shopped. I love to grocery shop, but the rest just makes me crabby and want to nap. 
I do love to grocery shop though. I could spend hours wandering the aisles, touching everything, enjoying checking out new things... just looking. Which is what I did tonight, with Corey and the boys. They were all so patient, quiet and accommodating. Not quite sure who that kindergartner under the cart was, or the 2 year old laying on the floor yelling, "oldfish, oldfish." Not to mention the large, bald man saying, "Can we just get this show on the road?" My boys are so much more patient and understanding than that. (Seriously, if you don't want to shop, don't come!!) 
I also ran 6 miles (my sincere apologies to all who passed me on my run. My sore calf and the wind blowing in my face made for quite the sight.) Oh, and friends came over for family pics and lunch. Other than that though, it was all domestic bliss in the house today. 
But I digress. The point of this post was to finally share some of the family pictures we had done. I just get so excited sometimes to have an audience to listen to
 me (or skim me, whatever, I'll take it.) 
UPDATE: Holy Guacamole. I have been waiting for like, 10 minutes, for the other pics to load. I *love* satellite internet. Only $50 a month for slightly faster than dial up. We get our new internet on Thursday, so I may have to post the rest then. Core (my teck geek of a husband) is beyond excited to get wireless internet. He has been counting down the days. Literally. So, here are a couple of Elijah. I think the second one makes his head look big. This could be because
a. he does have a big melon
b. his head is pushed forward. 
Whatever the case, he is growing up way too fast. Slow down boy !  

4 comments:

Amber and the boys... said...

So cute...the photos! You should know that Jordan had his shirt off for two songs! I had a blast....I will be posting photos SOMEDAY!

Jazzy said...

Who has the biggest or will have the biggest head? Elijah or Asher?????? It's a toss up to me. I think Ash is gonna take the gold though!

Anonymous said...

I think that he takes after his auntie in his complexion. I remember once that Corey said I would win in a paleness competition against Asher. Hmpf.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh Dear Sister, you are pale. White to be exact.