10.11.2008

In trouble... again!

Currently Hiding from my  hubby. He wants to clean the house, I want to read "The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey." Unfortunately, I am on the desktop, rather than the laptop, so I am rather stationary. 
I am laughing hysterically over Asher's new trick- talking in the third person. When he burps, he says, "Asher says excuse me." If he is being a good boy, he'll say "Asher is a good boy. He not stinker." 
I am now off. It is entirely possible i accidentally broke my husbands Canon 30D. And he has a wedding in 2 hours. Bye.  
Update: Luckily, Corey and my mother in law had traded cameras for the week. So, she had his 5D, and he had her 30D! I would have been in much more trouble had I broke the 5D! And, it turns out my MIL had been wanting a new camera anyway! Whew! 
Update Version 2.1: It will take $250+ and 6-8 weeks to fix the camera. Hmm. That sucks. All because a woman innocently jammed the memory card in at an angle. I am off again. I left the car windows down, and a little rain shower has started. 

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

Great. I wanted to buy your MIL's old camera. Now I'm screwed! Sara is bad, Sara is a stinker:)

Anonymous said...

What did you do to it???