11.22.2008

Check it out.

Mckmama is having a contest. A Fryday contest. At stake? A new header! And if you know me, or have read my blog for over 2 days, you know I change it up around here about every few days. (Um, ADHD?) I can't help it, I still have not found a blog design I like. 
Now, I am off. My nephew is over playing for the morning, Asher just passed me carrying a drill and Corey is asking me if we own a needle and thread. (I do not think we do. Can't he just bring it to his mother's on Thanksgiving and let her fix his glove?) 
I am going to remove the drill from Asher's hands, watch him throw himself to the floor in a spectacular 2 year old tantrum, and get around to posting a link to the 100 things about me post. 

No comments: