I feel as though I have been known to have some doozies I'll admit to. This week, I attempt to outdo myself. Why not? It's the holiday season! Also, please ††PrAy†† for baby Stellan, who is sick. MckMama has been super brave during this time. Please pray for healing and strength.
• I {did not} in my rush at the airport, forget to pull down my underwear when using the bathroom. I did not notice this until I had finished. I {did not} then have to go the rest of the way to Orlando commando style, you know, cause my spare underwear where on the plane already. Whew! Felt good to get that off my chest.
• I {did not} fluff on a very crowded bus, thinking no one would notice. Good thing I {did not} have anything smelly for lunch. Cause, if a few people (such as my mom & son) would have noticed and glared at me, or said, "Something smells Mommy," that would be embarrassing.
• Asher was a perfect gentleman on the flight to Orlando. My son crawl on the airplane floor, kick seats and throw a 2 year old tantrum on a completely full flight? Never.
The man sitting next to us {did not} order 2 stiff drinks and down them in 10 minutes flat. Then do it again 45 minutes later- this time with extra vodka. (Hey, we offered to have him switch seats with my dad, he declined.) Asher {did not} stare at the man eating cheese and crackers until he offered him some.
• I {did not} lose the tickets to our shore excursions 3 times. I {did not} get the same lovely lady each time I had to have them reprinted (silly 14 hour shifts these poor people work.) I am pretty sure she {does not} think I am a nut job.
Ahh, well, I am glad to be home (sorta) I loved being able to spend a ton of time with my man and the boys. I am *:SuPeR:* glad I still have a week off before going back to work!!
5 comments:
The first Not Me! with all the things you forgot was super clever! Sounds like traveling has been fun :)
Losing your tickets, priceless. I prefer to see it as my house (car, children, husband and gremlins)or in your case cruise ship hide things from you.
i DID NOT copy and paste the wing dings font and see what you forgot. oops. i did not then giggle. :0) sorry.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I loved your list. The fluff on the bus was cracking me up. We call that crop dusting. LOL
YOur place is cute. I will be back.
I also DID NOT copy and paste the wing dings font and see what you forgot. oops. i did not then giggle.
Post a Comment