2.03.2009

Additional Insight


So, a few of you were questioning what That Lady might look like, or even wanted to see video of me doing Zumba, (yeah, that's gonna happen.) 
I scoured the internet, (or found a link on another blog I read), and found my ~favorite~ That Lady dance to show you. This may give you an idea of how awkward I look doing Zumba, especially if you imagine her going 2x faster and off beat. 
Now, please note: I do give this woman credit. She is doing something- online- that I would never try. But, it sure is funny! 
**She is not doing Zumba, I am not sure what she is doing, but my husband has the same reaction when he sees this as when he sees my trying to do Zumba. He shakes his head at humanity and walks out of the room!**

11 comments:

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Just a hint...when you show us a tape of YOU doing your zumba...please turn off your microphone and turn up the music. Hearing a grown woman pant as she excersizes...not so great =)
BTW Kelsie McLean (Roue) has been trying to get me to come to her Zumba class for months...I promised her I would. So if that's the one you're at I may get a face to face encounter with "that lady"!

heidi said...

Hmmm..I can't decide if it's better when she humps the floor or when she spanks herself.

Rawr.

Guacaholic said...

Um, do you have to, uh, CARESS the floor (with your pelvis) in Zumba? Because after watching that lady get low/scissor the legs/move in an unladylike fashion... well, I am afraid to sign up for a class. (I save the getting low for Lil' John songs.)

Jazzy said...

Seriously I think I just lost ALL bladder control!!!! You my dear are way too funny. At least we don't have to crawl around on the floor with our butts in the air in Zumba!! If that's what being "that lady" looks like,sign me UP!!!!!

Anonymous said...

....I am speechless....

...without speech....

:D

seriously? said...

That is a train wreck...wanted desperately to look away but, couldn't take my eyes off of it. My kids came in and asked (I swear my oldest said this), "What is she doing, Mommy?" All I could say was..."I think she is doing Zumba but, I am not quite sure."

Christie said...

Seriously, how drunk would you have to be to do that and then put it on the internet?!? ROFLMAO!! Thanks~

3 Bay B Chicks said...

This is an instant classic. Why isn't Zumba being featured as Yahoo's top story of the day? I like to think of myself as a very "in the know" individual of all things somewhat ridiculous. Why am I just seeing this for the first time?

Such a great gem of a video clip. My favorite part: Listening to the thump of the microphone as she thumps to the music.

-Francesca

Debbie said...

I'm not quite sure how to even comment on that! Quite enlightening.

Jenn said...

Oh. My. Word. Oh My.

Jazzy said...

I don't know why, but I just watched this again to get a laugh. While watching this classic film I noticed, unfortunatly, that this woman is totally wearing see thru spandex with a THONG!! I didn't pick up on that the first time. NICE!