This is hard sometimes. I look around at other lovely ladies blogs, and see all these beautiful pictures of their children, and want to try myself. Let's be honest. My little 2 1/2 year old canon point is not going to cut it. I imagine grabbing my husband's camera and -boom- instantly becoming an amazing photographer. No need for practice for me, just throw the camera in my hands and away I'll go. This whole Do Not Touch My Camera thing really ties my hands. Does he realize that he may have an artist here, itching to get out?!?
So imagine what ran through my head when I woke up this morning and saw this in the entryway.
Well, well, well... Hubby outside? Check. Budding photographer ready to go? Check. I advanced toward the camera. I was ready to go when suddenly, Asher, who was to be my subject, runs in front of the camera. "You can't touch dat momma, dat's daddy's camera."
Are you serious? My plan is being foiled by a 2 1/2 year old?! I advance a step further.
"NO MOMMA! Don't touch, dat not your camera!!"
My worst nightmare. My husband has trained my children to watch my moves. Honestly. Why did he leave it there if I can't touch it? Is this some type of cruel joke?
Rest assured, the opportunity will again arise.
Moving on to the WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY!!!
I used the random integer thing, (which I love, could play on that thing all day)
and the winner is #20! Who is Stephanie from Why Am I Always So Tired!
Congrats Stephanie, contact me and I will get the prizes rolling your way!
Have a great afternoon everyone. I have a post I am working on for later, about the Major News our family received last night. It is just taking me awhile to process how I feel and stuff. I really want to write about it, I am just not sure how to put what I feel into words right now.
7 comments:
Yay! Thanks - I'll email you!!
Thats just wrong, the kids should be your spies...not his.
you are so close to getting that stinking camera!!!
ok, thanks for coming by and snooping around. i love meeting new folks...and you, my new friend, sound like a momma like me a bit. ok, so my b has adhd and when i read the movie+adhd=mess, i laughed until i was sick!
ok, when i get more time, i'm gonna look around. in the meantime, i am def gonna follow you. smiles...and come back again soon and see me!
I am so the same way about cameras now that I have started blogging. I am constantly telling my husband that I need one in order be able to upload better quality photos to our blog. Sadly, this full-proof argument does not seem to be working.
Men! Don't they know that good photos make all the difference in the world?
XOXO
-Wenda
Oh, I would want to try out the camera. Will he let you touch it while supervises? Doees that last sentence sound wrong??
I am certain he KNOWS that he is leaving it out for you to find and taunting you with it. Maybe he is wanting you to try it out since he can see the budding photographer in you waiting to get out? I say, if it is left out it is fair game!!! I hate it when my kids rat me out too, that is just not right.
Hahaha That's hilarious! Even the kidlets won't let you touch it! heehee
Post a Comment