
Alas: It is the details that get me EVERY TIME. You know, like my own email address. Which IS not ect1112@google.com, but rather ect1112@gmail.com. oops.
It's a Spring Fling!
When: Saturday, April 18th
Where: On all our blogs, silly!
What: A fun way to visit tons of cool blogs and see what we are up to
Deets: I imagine all you type A personalities want these, right? Me? I fly by the seat of my pants, so this is out of character for me.
• Take a picture of your favorite girly product that you can't live without. (thanks for the idea Brooke!) BTW, I don't wanna see any of these on here.

(Yes, that is a home made tampon.)
• Tell us about it! Why do you love it, how does it help you, whatever.
• Email it to me at ect1112@google.com~ you can do this anytime your post is ready this week.
• Shortly thereafter, I will send you a email with another lovely bloggers post. You post that on your blog. Another blogger (mystery! whoo!) will get your post and put it on their blog.
• Please schedule the post to post sometime earlyish Saturday. I will put up a Mr. Linky on 12 a.m. Saturday night, so once you post their post, you can come link up here.
• On Saturday, be ready to search for yours, meeting cool bloggers on the way.
• The more, the merrier, so tell anyone you think would enjoy!

19 comments:
Ahhhhhh - Homework! Off to think of what girlie product I can't live without...
GREAT IDEA by the way! Thanks for coordinating this!
Hmmm I'm gonna have to think about that one!
I am in! I now have to go find something I can't live without. I will give you a shout out on my Outdoor Wednesday post. This sounds like fun!
Have a great day!
too bad i didn't pack any of my favorite girlie items... i may have to go shopping!
and WHY do you have a homemade tampon?!
Oohhhh, knit tampons. How I love thee.
I don't post on the weekends, but I will definitely stop by!
I'm not a girly girl but I'll stop by and see whats up!
Did you somehow break inside my brain? It is crazy how we think alike sometimes. Maybe even a little scary. I have been comtemplating our next project for late summer/early fall and was considering some type of massive blog swap. We should join forces and put our heads together sometime. It could be a little nutty, but just imagine the possibilities! :)
Oh, and if I can come up with something incredibly girly and funny, I am totally down to participate because you rock.
-Francesca
Who in the heck makes homemade tampons?? No thanks, I'll keep killing the environment one plastic applicator at a time! I'm down to play in this game. Hmm, now to find something random (not as random as a tampon) and girlie to write about!
What about a girly thing we hate? Ever heard of "Insead's"?
Okay, I'll stick to the rules, but now I have to think.
Im not super girly (at least I don't think I am) so I may have to do a few items that might add up to girlyness. Either way, I'm in.
Does my iPhone count? It has a pink cover...
No?
I didn't think so.
Yay!! Fun stuff. I'm thinking about my girlie product I can't live w/out!!
Okay, I'm already racking my brain!!! I sure hope this works. =0)
I'm in! (My family is going to think I'm sooooo weird when I post some random person's post on MY family's blog!)
Count me in. Assuming I can pull myself away from housework and get to writing.
I like your ideas. This should be a riot!
Wow I didn't know people even made those things. Funny but disturbing.
I hate homework, I hate homework...LMAO! :)
hmm I am not girly.. racking my brain...
hmmmm girlyish- not a word often heard in the same sentence as my name! did i mention i own only 2 pairs of shoes-thongs (shoes not undies) and good shoes,lol. at least i have until saturday,great idea!
LOL! Oh my gosh I know about homemade pads, but not tampons, I was really in the dark!
This is a cool idea, I'm going to try and do it!
Going to try this, I work Saturday but I can schedule the post and should be able to link to mr. linky, if not I'll get hubby to do it hahahaha, we'll see!!
You? Are super fun. That homemade tampon thing? Not super fun.
Post a Comment