Worried though? NOT ME!!
I {am not} so far behind on my blog reading that I am scared to open google reader, as it might just say "Give up and go back to bed. You'll never catch up."
The reason I am so far behind? Well folks, you see, I live in Minnesota. And the weather was beautiful this weekend (of which we only get 3 of these types a year) so naturally, I spent the whole weekend in the mall I was outside as I walked from the parking ramp to the mall all weekend.
I {did not} score some awesome deals (hello Citizens for Humanity on sale!) for myself! I am also {not} wondering why I have a hard time spending money on myself, when I have spent $$$ updating my husband's wardrobe without a care. He {does not} now own every color of his favorite Nike golf polo. Seriously? I though women were the ones who bought stuff in multiple colors!
So excited to meet my bloggy friend IRL, I {did not} sleep through my alarm and wake up after it had been going off for over an hour. I {had not} turned the volume on my phone down accidently, so it was super low and I couldn't hear it. I missed her. Next time Melissa?
I did get to hang out with Michelle and my sister on Saturday night though. My sis and I top about 5'3 1/2 in heels, while Michelle? 6'5 in heels. I {did not} feel like a little dork all night. Silly hot amazon lady!
okay, I am off! I {do not} have a whole classroom to clean and empty, because it {is not} the last week of school! You think your kids are excited? You should see the teachers!
Check you all out later. Then? Tomorrow I post my post I have been working on for a bit here. It {is not} all about my OCD tendencies. I {would not} love to hear yours as well!
33 comments:
Oh wow---can't wait for OCD stuff. I'm have some serious quirks that can only be attributed to that disorder.
YAY for the last week of school! hope it goes smoothely.
looking forward to the ocd post!
Oh, I bet you ARE excited. I would sooooo love to have the summer off. Man, I wish - I wish - I wish!!!
Happy Monday!
Oh snap I totally slept through my alarm this weekend too...son of a ! :)
LOVED your "Fairy Blogmother" comment. That's perfect!!!
You're the first person to offer to be mine, too! Course what if we ARE together and BOTH go down in a blaze of glory? Eh - what are the odds!!!
Happy Monday!
~Erica
I wanna shop til I drop! Have fun cleaning out your classroom and getting ready for summer vaca!
Who can blame you for wanting to be at the mall I mean outside? I know I forgive you because I did the s-a-m-e thing *wink*
OOOOHHHHHHHH.... I can't wait for the OCD post! I've been thinking of doing one of those myself where I list all the OCD things that I do that drive my husband CRAZY!
I'm sorry you missed your blogfriend!
And I do have a giveaway going on, so you should stop by an enter!
I think my hubby has every color and pattern Polo shirt there is! Definitely can't wait for the OCD post! I have a handful of OCD tendencies myself...
Love the "Did Not" post!
Sounds like you have a crazy week ahead getting that classroom cleaned out. Good luck!
yeah for you, only one week left! I am so jealous that you get the summers off. :) Sounds like you had a great weekend shopping :) I love those kind of weekends. Have a great day!
Aw man, that's awful about missing out on meeting your blog friend. Hope it works out next time!
Oh man, don't get me started on OCD. It's bad over here in this neck o' the woods!
congrats on another year at the end! LOVE end of the year feeling! woo-hoo for you!
Yay for the last week of school!
Happy Not Me! Monday. My blog reader, with over 1000 unread posts, did not quit trying to tell me to give up!
I can only imagine how much you're looking forward to being off for the summer! And you're so right about the kids and the teachers!! My kids are excited, their preschool teacher is excited...and I'm banging my head against a wall trying to figure out some fun activities for us to do!
yay! school is almost out!!!!
Enjoy the warm days in MN...thank goodness you didn't go away for the weekend or something...you coulda missed summer! ;)
I have so been there with the google reader thing... right now it is at 500! but that's nothing compared to the 900 it was at!
can't wait to read about your ocd tendencies! I have a feeling i will be able to relate.
I love stopping by here to see what you have been up to. Have fun cleaning up your room. Can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Ooo, schools out, have fun cleaning up! =)
OCD tendencies-well i wouldnt have any of those, except for well, lots:) scrolling down now to have -another- look at your butt,haha... And its just not that big...
Ah, summer is almost here. It is going to be one wild bloggy ride. What ever will you do with your time?
Hey, now that you are visiting your blog friends in real life...why not come out to California? Fun in the sun awaits you. :)
-Francesca
Summer is here and I am feeling the heat here in Texas!! I can't wait to read about your OCD! I don't know why, but I find it to be a fascinating behavior. (I'm crazy like that)
woo hoo. summer. in wisconsin we get two and a half nice days. :0) and i feel SO special that i was one of the blogs you read while not going back to bed instead. thanks! :0)
there is NOTHING to compare to the joy I feel watching that last class leave the building on the last day of school. Seriously, it's almost like taking drugs.
Yay for the end of the school year. I really hope you bring in summer in a great grand way!
OCD tendencies? I think we have a lot in common. My sister is 6' tall and super skinny...she towers over me and I feel so frumpy when I stand next to her. How in the world do you deal with the Minnesota weather? I could not do it!
I tell everyone, the only people more excited than the kids to be done, is the staff! Last day for us is June 12th! Yahoo!
I think I might have OCD also. LOL
LOL ... oh Sara. I may be an amazon, but sometimes (like when I don't need to reach something on the top shelf) I secretly wish I was a tiny dancer (ode to Elton) like Patty and you.
Hey! I hadn't checked-in with you in awhile. I noticed you ran your first marathon. Cool! I ran my first 25K the week before. Great experience and can't wait to do it again. How about you?
Post a Comment