
Loves all things John Deere....

Is Grandpa's Buddy....
Last week? He found out my dad went fishing without him. His response?
"Grandpa can't go fishing 'foreout' me. Wet's go chase him down."

Will say, "Mom take my picture; I'm doing cool things."
But can't say his L's. (I sorta hope he never does)

When he gets in trouble says, "Let's not tell daddy, okay?"
Is pretty big...99% percentile for his age, but obsessed with getting bigger. He will say, "I'm getting wots and wots of bigger, aren't I mommy?" I am wots of big."
Loves his daddy.
(and pushing daddy's buttons)

Is my baby...and going to preschool next year.


51 comments:
Cry! :(
It'll be okay Sara...breathe.
Awww, he's adorable.
He looks just like you!! And, he looks like he is at least 5 years old...must be where that 99th percentile comes in to play!
It goes by so fast. It was just yesterday my son was entering preschool and now he is graduating high school next year. Thankfully I thought ahead and had another one ten years after him so I can do it all over again.
Wow, he is a goofy, silly kid. My four year old would get along well with him. Love that one picture where he is giving that goofy look to the camera.
Isn't it all just happening way too fast!
Oh my goodness, he is cute! And so are you!
What a handsome little man!! This year, my older one started kindergarten and my younger one started preschool. A tear or two may have shed.
Oh, he is so so so cute. I love that he can't say his "l's" . So cute.
Such a sweet post, I love that he's getting lots and lots of bigger.
next thing you know they are leaving the house and you wonder where all the time has gone. She right he does look like you and sounds like a great boy.
Aw, he's adorable!
Mine has his LAST day of preschool on Thursday!?!?! I can't deal.
That boy is gonna be an amazing person. I can tell cuz he likes John Deere. You can't go wrong with a boy like that:)
He is so freaking cute! I love the pictures of him with his Daddy! So adorable.
You look great with him. I can't believe he is heading to preschool, how awesome (and scary!).
Tomorrow my baby graduates kindergarten!!! Sigh
ur whole fam is just adorable! :$
Aw, it will be good for him and he'll love it! Even though it's so hard on us mommies.
Him may be wots of big, but him still a widdle fella. Cute though.
He is so cute!
He is adorable, but they do grow up too fast! My daughter started preschool this year and I think it was harder on me than it was on her.
What a handsome little fella!
...and looks just like you!
hehehe :OP
I love this post! He is way too adorable!
awwww!!! I love love love the one with him and his daddy, that is so adorable. I think you should frame that one and give it to him one day when he's older!
Awww hes a ..cutie and thats a big milestone..for you both..!..youll be fine...
Total cutie, and he looks so much like you!
Both of your boys are so precious! They're going to break some hearts, that's for sure.
WOW!!!!!!!! He is such a babydoll!!!!! Today is my first nieces 17th birthday and I bet we are feeling alot of the same things there...time just goes wayyyyyyyyyyy too fast and no matter how hard you try; it feels like you are missing sooo much along the way! At least he still has kindergarten, elem, middle and high school - lots of yeasr left!! :-)
Awww, what a sweetie. They grow up way to fast, don't they? Enjoy preschool, as much as I miss having them at home there is something incredibly rewarding seeing them each take their first steps toward independence.
Is super awesome and cute! He has your smily doesn't he?
He is so cute! You have a beautiful family! My little guy is going to start preschool in the fall three mornings a week and I am already crying! It is good for them, right?!? :-) Have a great week!
What a cutie he is! And you are right, he is a big boy!! I love the things kiddo's say!
Reagan still has trouble with her L's too! And he looks just like you!
You are going to bawl his first day! LoL My mom did with my sis and my sis turned around and said, "Why are you crying?" and ran off to meet the other kids. LoL
Sweet post. Glad I made it back around.
Ahhhh...so sweet! What a wonderful little tribute!
I LOVE toddler talk...it's the best when they can't say their letters(or some of them!)...my little guy can't say his R's..and his name is Riley, so when he refers to himself he calls himself "Liley"...darn those kids!
He's so cute! I love the lack of "l's" - it's precious!
Wots of wove fwom my wittle one to yours!!!
So handsome...you must be so proud :-)
Ahhhhhh, the dude will be there before no time. Noooooo. Your little man is one handsome fella lady!
cutie!!!
Love the last pic of you!
How's the treatment?
OMG, OMG!! he is so cute and adorable, Sara!!
Lovely pictures!
Hope your day is agreat one!
Betty xx
He is so cute!
They grow up so stinking fast. It makes my heart hurt. My baby turned 10 this year.
Oh my goodness he is just too cute!
Awww, what a big boy! My little twins will be going to preschool next year...I totally know how you feel! You just wanna wrap them in shrink-wrap and carry them in your pocket for a little bit longer!
Oh it happens so so fast!
Wots of love to both of you!
He is adorable. My little guy is going to preschool next year too. Time flies by.
If you don't enroll he just can't go! :)
Sooooo cute! My daughter is still figuring out her L's and W's too.
This boy...is adorable.
what a sweet and cute post.. I love how your son loves to hang out with his Grandpa and fish. I use to do that with mine.. Already going to school.. Boo..
"I am wots of big." Oh-so-cute!
Post a Comment