6.10.2010

Fire Away...

Want to ask me something? Go ahead. I'll answer all (appropriate!) questions!

post signature

26 comments:

Liz Mays said...

What's your vice?

Tara said...

What is something very quirky about yourself that you have either kept a secret from us or just haven't thought to mention?

Do you compulsively organize your pantry over and over like me? No, of course you don't...you don't even like to cook ;-) Do you sleep with one eye open in case the ax murderers sneak in?

Chandra said...

What do you think about when you're running a marathon?

Barbaloot said...

If you had to choose between peanut butter or running, for the rest of your life, which one would you give up?

Mrs. M said...

Please chronicle the importance of peanut butter throughout your life.

I see you are getting a lot of PB questions....I wonder why???

peewee said...

Read anything good lately?

Kristina P. said...

What would your dream job be?

Annsterw said...

If you had to select one thing or one decison in your life that you regret - what would it be - anything that you would turn back time and change or do differently if you could? LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Sorry - I have been a horrible commenter latley...:-)

Annsterw said...

q

The Stiffs said...

What mind games were you playing on that marathon? How on earth do you keep going like that darn Energizer rabbit?

Jen said...

Okay so this one is completely selfish on my part but what do you do post marathon to regroup/reboot and start running again? I mean since you mentioned you already signed up to run another one in October...you must be really good at it.

erin said...

what's your favorite thing to do in the summer with your boys?

are you an outdoorsy kind of person? like do you like to go camping and stuff?

AiringMyLaundry said...

Rats, and I had an inappropriate question...

Kidding.

Where is your favorite place to visit?

Amy said...

First off. I am funky like you but the Blue toes were not mine. I did pick the color for my friend. So I am funky in away. But I was red.. Oh Boo.. I hope you still think I have funk..

Question: How tall are you?

Salt said...

If you could punch one Disney character in the face, which one would it be?

Foursons said...

Is your running a part of your ED? If you don't want to answer no problem. I've just been curious.

~*Michelle*~ said...

dream vacation?

salt or sweet?

If you were an ice cream flavor......what would it be?

xox

Kmama said...

Aside from PB, what's your favorite food? Any signature recipe?

More Than Words said...

What is your favorite "snack/junk" food?

The Urban Cowboy said...

Aside from running, what would you consider your next favorite activity?

LucieP said...

When are you coming to FL?!

Sarah said...

If you had an hour to yourself tomorrow, what would you do with it? What if you had a whole day to do whatever you wanted (realistically)?

What is a typical day like for your family during the school year and summer?

When do you find time to get your runs in? Odd hours, or does your husband watch the kids while you run?

Tracie said...

Who would play you in your blog-to-movie epic? Who would play your husband? What would you call the movie?

Ace said...

Wow, I think everything I was thinking has been asked! I'll just wait for the answers!

Kaci said...

Now that it's summer...what will you do to keep yourself busy? Road trips...say east?

Anonymous said...

yeah what is your vice?