8.09.2010

BIG week celebration and GIVEAWAYS!

Whoo hoo! It is a big week here in my spazzy household. One sure to send me into even more of a spazzy frenzy! Corey and I celebrated our anniversary yesterday, and on Thursday? My little boy sob sob sob turns 4! To celebrate, I am going to be having some G*I*V*E*A*W*A*Y*S this week!
Today? I am beginning with an $80.oo gift certificate to any of CSN's over 200+ stores! How awesome is that!? From fitness equipment to microwaves (love them!) CSN stores have everything you can imagine! How about a really cool dining room table? I love the X style legs of this one! (Trust me, I just spent over an hour browsing!) What a fun way to treat yourself to something cool as we end our summer fun!
To enter?
1) Head over to CSN and pick out something you'd like and tell me!
2) Tweet about it and let me know
3) Follow me or let me know you already do!

I won't lie- you are going to have to leave a separate comment for each, because otherwise I won't know how to randomly pick a winner on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11th at high noon.
Then? Come back tomorrow and Thursday for MORE fun giveaways!
If you need me, I will be melting in the Minnesota humidity, trying to school shop, get gifts wrapped, gift bags ready, throwing 2 birthday bashes and probably playing bejeweled.

post signature

55 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

What a fun giveaway!! I've never bought anything from them, but if I won, I would get the muffin top pan and the 5 section adjustable book rack. My books are ALWAYS falling down on my counter. :)

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I don't tweet, but I do, of course, stalk, I mean follow you. :)

Kaci said...

Stop playing bejeweled and let me beat you!! =) HA!

What a awesome giveaway! I always see this at Dick's...would love to get it, but am too cheap. =)

http://www.csnstores.com/Marcy-MS93-MCY1003.html

Kaci said...

I follow you...but of course.

Kaci said...

And I just tweeted about it...because I'm awesome!

Anonymous said...

oh baby....bejeweled really... *sighs* I wonder if you can play doubles in that... I so hooked...


The chef in me wants in...lol

Ace said...

I've done a couple giveaways for CSN and it is impossible to tell you what I'd want! It took me days pouring over their sites decided for my giveaways! But trust me, I'd find something good!

Ace said...

I follow you Darling.

Kmama said...

There is this fireman kids bedding that I absolutely fell in love with and have my eye on for Buster's big boy room. ;-)

Kmama said...

I stalk you on GFC!

Kayla said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and thanks for the chance to win.

I'd get the Wildon Home storage bench for my entryway. My husband always leaves his shoes laying there and I'd love to have a place to put them!

Barbaloot said...

Gosh-how on earth could you pick just one thing? It depends on what I need at the time...like right now I could really use a new vacuum.

Michelle said...

We need two new reading/table lamps so I would get those if I won.

These oblong bronze table lamps would fit into our bedroom nicely.

http://www.csnstores.com/Lite-Source-LS2998-IT3976.html

Thanks for hosting!

comichelle51 at hotmail dot com

Michelle said...

Current follower

comichelle51 at hotmail dot com

Trish said...

First off you are too sweet of a chick to melt! :O)

And you know I would LOVE to win this giveaway. I never knew our Anniversaries were so close together! (great minds think alike I guess!!!)

...ours is Thursday ...and it will be 15 years off wedding bliss in our household....man that makes me feel so old!

And as far as what I would pick from their site...hmmmmm...I would have to say I would pick something for Chris since I have not got around to getting him a gift yet for our anniversary(see...help a girl out, would ya!)

:O)

Trish said...

And you know I am already your biggest fan/follower.

"Cookie" said...

I'm a follower of course. :)

"Cookie" said...

I would use it to buy a double stroller.

"Cookie" said...

Tweeting about it now.

And Happy Anniversary!!!!

Kristina P. said...

I would probably buy some new luggage. Not sure. Or shoes. OK, let's be honest, shoes.

Jamie said...

It is a big week! I'm already a follower :)

Courtney said...

I'm a follower! :)

Courtney said...

If I won, I'd get a lamp! I love the Dimond Lighting Trendsitions Samson Lamp!! :)

Sarah MP said...

I would probably get Kellen a toddler bed- http://www.csnstores.com/Dream-On-Me-642E-DOM1089.html

sarahmallpavich@gmail.com

Sarah MP said...

I'm a follower!

sarahmallpavich@gmail.com

Sarah MP said...

I tweeted about it!

http://twitter.com/SMP2009


sarahmallpavich@gmail.com

Tracie said...

I would get a George Forman grill.

Tracie said...

I follow.

Foursons said...

I want a slipcover for my couch.

susan said...

i would get a new desk for my son. we are moving, so he needs a new workspace.

susan said...

i follow you.

Nicole said...

awesome!!! thanks for this chance, I LOVE LOVE LOVE CNS stores! they are the best. I love their Elite Home Fashions Neal Medicine Cabinet!!

Nicole said...

I follow you too!

Sarah said...

Happy happy anniversary!

The CSN website is quite overwhelming, but one thing I'd definitely like to get is a mirror or something else to jazz up one of our empty walls.

Sarah said...

And I follow you of course.

LucieP said...

I'm a follower!
There's so much to choose from- can I just have a gift card?! ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'll bow out as I already one a CSN giveaway...but happy early bday to your baby boy! xoxo

Meghan said...

I adore their bedding - perhaps the down duvet cover in swirl blue?

Meghan said...

New follower here:)

The Urban Cowboy said...

Keg cooler!

The Urban Cowboy said...

I already stalk you

Chandra said...

I think you have the natives interested!
What a FABULOUS giveaway!

I already stalk you and I will tweet you now as well!

IF I won, I would splurge on myself, not my kids, not my husband but ME! I would buy a new bed set..something that I could enjoy for once!

Lindsay said...

I already follow you and laugh and relate to your "crazy" fear of being attacked in your sleep.

Lindsay said...

Also, I went to CSN thinking oh I could get my kids something, get new bedding for myself and hubby, get home decor for my new house and then I said FORGET THAT. Mama needs some new shoes!!!!!

Lindsay said...

I even tweeted which I never do because seriously .... SHOES!!!

Annsterw said...

WoW! I love their shoes and the cat houses....it would be hard to choose what to get if I won - I definitely follow!
annsterwolfe at comcast dot net

Amy said...

Hello...

Have a great week.. Be safe and I know you can do it..

I would love some wall art for my Bedroom. Thanks for hosting.

Amy said...

I do not tweet but I sure do follow you..

amanda said...

ohhh i'd get some supplies for our year of homeschooling. a huge box of crayon boxes will get us through. :)

amanda said...

follow you!!

Emma said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy 4th Birthdya to your Little Man :-) Have a fab week xxx

erin said...

i follow you

erin said...

i'm not gonna lie.... i'm not actually going to go to the website to tell you what i'd get, because i'm headed to bed, and the way that i am, i'll be up for another hour and a half figuring out what i want. i figure i'll lose 90 minutes of my life after i win the gift certificate, k? hehe!

actually i already know what i want because i HAVE spent days there figuring out what i'd buy for x amount of money... and one thing that i really wanted was one of those plastic convertible wagons with seats in them for the kids... but i'm sure i'd change my mind and get something to cook/bake with. you know, since i'm a chef goddess like yourself. *HMMM..... i wonder if they have microwave cookers?!*
ok sorry i'm rambling... seriously have to get to bed!

Miller Racing Family said...

Fabulous giveaway. I think if I won I would either put the money toward a double stroller or I would get a pair of Aetrex Women's Walker shoes.
Thanks for the chance.

Miller Racing Family said...

Proud follower!