8.12.2010

Happy Birthday Asher! (and 3 things)




This little man? Is now 4. sob
I love you beyond words Asher B! Happy Birthday!


and!? TODAY? Not only is it Asher's birthday, but...! I was interviewed (sqee!) on a runner's blog! I've never been featured before, so I am beyond whipped up!
The site is Run Like a Mother! (which goes well with the awesome charms from Jessica's shop!)

To celebrate both Asher's birthday and my first (fine, and most likely only) profile, I will be giving away a charm from Jessica's Gifts shop to one commenter on the post at Run Like a Mother.
(winner chosen tomorrow at noon)
Now, I am off to get this place ready for a party tonight!

post signature

36 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Happy Birthday Asher - so fun to see all the pictures!!

I will go check out your interview! :)

Nicole said...

awww Happy Birthday Asher! He is too adorable!!!!!!! I love those little baby cute cheeks!

Kristina P. said...

He is so cute! Happy birthday to Asher!

Chandra said...

How cute! Happy Birthday Asher! What a great age (since mine just turned 4 as well)..they are independent yet still attached to mommy...enjoy the day!

(I looked for your interview..it's a great site..but didn't see it. What's the title??)

Furry Bottoms said...

I'm loving his puffy cheeks!!! :)

Bari said...

Awe! He's so cute! Happy Birthday, Asher :)

Kmama said...

Happy birthday to Asher. They just grow up too fast. Those are adorable pictures.

Congrats on your feature!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Happy birthday to your little guy! Just found you on RLAM. Great feature. Congrats!

Running Diva Mom said...

great feature on RLAM!

Stephanie said...

What a heart breaker. Gorgeous:)

Dana said...

Found you from RLAM. Thanks for the honesty. It's really nice to know I'm not the only one who fights those inner demons. It sucks because the only way it will change is from the inside out. No amount of doing anything, or being affirmed from other people, will EVER be able to change what I think about myself. I can look at your statement about yourself and clearly see it as a lie (even though I know nothing about you)...but when I try to turn it around all I can think is, "but it's really true about me...". Thanks for sharing yourself with the world. Looks like a great blog.
:D

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Asher! Too bad you couldn't have been born one day earlier...we could have had the same special day!

Enjoy your party! I bet there are tractors involved!

Foursons said...

Happy Happy Birthday to that sweet boy!

Now I'm curious, will you be red-shirting him for Kinder?

Cheeseboy said...

Oh, I had no idea his name was Asher.

I LOVE that name. Have you read the book, "My Name is Asher Lev"? If not, you really should read it.

What a perfect name for a perfect kid.

BTW, I doubt we will ever have another kid, but if we do, and it's a boy, he will be Asher too.

Loukia said...

Happy Birthday to your baby boy! :)

Together We Save said...

Happy Birthday to your little man!!

Meghan said...

What a dollface! Happy Birthday Asher!

Anonymous said...

Sara....
My name is Sara spelled just like yours. I just read your story on RLAM. Seriously I thought I was reading my life :) You are beautiful!! Without running I would be a complete mess with ED's. I have to say yes I do run a lot but in order to do it I have to eat like you to feel good and push through. I ran 11 yesterday morning alone on the country roads of Michigan and let my brain relax and I could have gone on forever...Thanks for the feature and keep pushing and running hard..sara

Kayla said...

Love the article...I'm an on and off again runner and appreciate that I can find inspiration in you and your story.

I'm adopting the mantra, "I run because I can" - hope you don't mind :)

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Asher! He is such a cutie!

Farah Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday, Big Man!

Anonymous said...

They grow too fast, don't they? Happy birthday to you little one!

Cool Gal said...

Isn't he just precious.

Happy, happy birthday, Asher!

Dirt rocks and so do you!

Have a special day. :)

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy birthday, Asher. You are just the cutest little John Deere boy!
Have a great day!

Stephanie said...

Just found your blog through Run Like a Mother! I'm a runner/triathlete with two little girls. My oldest daughter's birthday is today too! And she also just turned four :)

Michelle Pixie said...

Happy Birthday Asher!!

WooHoo on your feature and the giveaway! =)

teacher girl said...

I am such a horrible, blog slacker. Yes, I have been reading all your awesome posts this summer, just not commenting...on yours or pretty much anyones. I'm sorry. Happy Birthday to Asher. And Congrats. Obviously {although I don't know your in real life}, I think you're fantastic & definitely deserve to be recognized. :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! May FOUR be the best year yet!

Holly said...

Yay, happy birthday to Asher! I didn't realize our boys are so close in age. Mine will be 4 on Sept. 7. And congrats on your interview.

Kameron said...

Happy birthday Asher! I'm off to read your interview now! So exciting to be featured, huh?!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Happy Birthday wishes out to your little man, Asher!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Happy Birthday to your little man and congrats on the interview!

Amy said...

that is just so sweet. Happy late Birthday to him.. Mine will be three in Oct.

Tracie said...

Hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Asher!!!

{Kimber} said...

Happy BD to your little man!!