It’s a Blog Swap!
You are offically invited to Blognonymous with Kmama from The Daily Dribbles
{This is not an actual picture of Kmama, at least I don't think. If so, she's totally got that bobble head thing going on. Which is cool, if that is what works for her...}
and Sara from Domestically Challenged.
What: A fun way to relive, review, or get over holiday stress with a blog post sharing a holiday story. It can be funny, embarrassing (you know, did you ask your niece if she was pregnant, and she is NOT?) sad, “get it all out off my chest” or whatever you choose!
You simply write the post, email to either Sara (ect1112 (at) gmail (dot) com) or Kmama (dailydribbles (at) gmail (dot) com) and wait. We will randomly choose another participant’s blog to “host” your post. We will then send you another randomly selected blogger’s post to host. On the day of Blognonymous, each participant puts up their post and adds their name to the linky (code will be provided at the time you receive the post for which you are responsible).
THEN?
The fun begins. You have to visit the other blogs and find out who is hosting your post! It is a great way to meet new bloggers, get something off your chest, and hear some hilarious new stories.
When: Friday, January 7th
Participants must have their blog posts to us by January 2nd, so we can “exchange” them.


14 comments:
Such a fun idea!
Hmmmm I have not been a big poster lately - thinking of starting a whole new blog because I am just NOT that girl anymore....Perhaps I will join this - look for my e-mail. :)
Cool beans
I am so doing this - I need a good anonymous venting!
I am so in. Now I need to figure out what I should say. Should it be a vent, a happy day, or a whatever!! Hmmmmm. Maybe I should have left today's post for Blognonymous!
this is very different.. I hope you had an amazing day..
Can we still send in Blog Posts? If so, until when?
Oh duh... it says it at the end of the post. Ask Kmama, i've never been good at directions ;)
Thanks for stopping by! I'm seriously thinking about joining up with your Blognonymous. I'm new to the whole blog thing, so I'll go back and read the directions verrrry slowly and see if I can't figure it out :) Sure sounds like fun!
Fun!
Fun!
This sounds interesting. I might be in.
Help! I don't get it. I sent you an email so help a sista out!
~Sarah~
I couldn't comment on your latest post, but I'm in. Sorry I've been so MIA lately.
Post a Comment