1.05.2011

Blognonymous

I know you’re sick of me posting about Blognonymous. Trust me, I know!!

But please hear me out.

Due to lack of participation I am NOT crying, I am NOT crying, we’re delaying the Blognonymous carnival until next Friday, January 14th. And we’re also opening it up to all themes. The post is no longer required to have a holiday theme. We hope this will encourage participation.

This is your chance to get whatever it is that you can’t blog about on your own blog, finally off of your chest. Whether it’s embarrassing, mean, or just something you don’t want that person to read, it’s the perfect opportunity to let it all out.

How it works: You simply write the post, email it to either Sara (ect1112 (at) gmail (dot) com) or Kmama (dailydribbles (at) gmail (dot) com) and wait. We will randomly choose another participant’s blog to “host” your post. We will then send you another randomly selected blogger’s post to host. On the day of Blognonymous, each participant puts up the post they were sent and adds their name to the linky (code will be provided at the time you receive the post for which you are responsible).

THEN?

The fun begins. You have to visit the other blogs and find out who is hosting your post (no, you don’t have to out yourself…it can remain anonymous). It’s a great way to meet new bloggers, get something off your chest, and hear some hilarious new stories.

When: Friday, January 14th

Participants must have their blog posts to us by midnight on January 11th, so we can “exchange” them.

Have questions? Just let me know.

Like I said before, this is now open to all kinds of posts, so type something up and play along!


post signature