4.27.2011

My Attempt At "Wordless" Wednesday


 I know. Scary. 
 This too. 

 And this. (My BIL was underneath Asher's feet, we just cut him out to make it look good. Except it just looks like I am a parent who lets my child hang from a tree and possibly fall and get a concussion. 
 Wrestling with uncle. Asher totally took him down. 
 My beautiful niece. As we left she yelled, "Sara, I love you!" 
Well, it sounded more like, "Sas, wu yu" 
 The famous albino deer at Father Hennipen State Park. Actually, there are 3 albino deer, and much better pics, but this is all I've got. 

 Why so close to the cows you ask? 
Good question. 
post signature

36 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Albino deer?! What an awesome sight. And those close ups of the cows with the noses? Funny!

Audreya said...

Fun pictures! Love the close up cows!!
I can never do wordless... but I just focus on the "less" part. Anytime I write less than 1,000 words, I've accomplished something.

Sara said...

I LOVE the close-ups of the cows!

susan said...

i love the cow shots. i wish we had a farm like that here where we could go. i guess we will just have to deal with our palm trees and beaches. ;)

sara! i wanted to tell you that i am training for a 5K next month and yesterday i ran/walked 4.8 miles. i didn't even know until afterward when i clocked it. yay me!! whenever i run, i always think of you and how you started out. :) u r my inspiration! seriously.

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Major cow close-ups!!! Don't feel bad, all of us moms would let our little kids dangle so we could take a picture. :)

Kristy said...

I know, wordless is waaay too hard :)
The Brooks I got are the Ghost 3. Now I'll remember to instruct my children to "wash hands"

Carma Sez said...

those are some great cow pics. love the perspective.

Yeah sure your BIL was right under the tree ;-)

Sara said...

You really are super close to the cows, lol.... Please, please, PLEASE tell me the "wash hands" was at least above hand sanitizer. Even if you have to lie, please tell me that....

Kmama said...

I'm totally laughing at the wash hands in quotes. Why quotes???

The Stiffs said...

Super fun pictures. I wish my kids weren't terrified of climbing everything. I love the cow close up too!

Foursons said...

Wow, an albino deer? We went to the coast last weekend and there was a little black girl who was albino. She was amazing. And I'm sure that is all kinds of political incorrectness but oh well.

Tara said...

We did the same thing this morning (I didn't let Andrew hang from trees though ☺) on a preschool field trip. No cows - just a donkey, goats and catfish.

Barbaloot said...

Not even close to wordless...but how could you leave pictures like that without an explanation? :)

Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Teamarcia said...

Love the pics!
Tell me you didn't climb/hang from/fall from trees as a kid....I always climbed them to hide from my little sis cuz she never looked up. Ha!

Cool Gal said...

I had no idea about the albinos. That is really cool.

The cow obsession? Well, no comment. We all have our "quirks."

Happy Wednesday.

Very cute photos, by the way.

Sarah Jane said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Kayla said...

I can never do "wordless" either...always feel like the pics need some explanation!

Looks like you had a great time!

Mrs. M said...

Mooooooooo!

Mama4Real said...

I love the cow pics! I think they're more attractive that way. I'm going to go "wash hands" now.

Mama4Real said...

I lied. No I'm not.

Meg said...

Love all the pictures! You are indeed very close to the cows. :)

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

you have some major balls getting that close to a cow.=) i am totally afraid of cows. I don't know why.

KSK said...

Very cool! I've always wanted to see albino deer :)

Anonymous said...

Speechless....

Meghan said...

Umm, these cow pics are hilarious!

So, Chicago! We must chat! When? Where? Why? Ahhh!!!

Charisse said...

Albino deer kinda makes me curious. I would love to see one. I guess I will have to come visit you. Because you know...that would be the only reason to come over there...albino deer. Errr...maybe not. :)

Looks like you had a nice weekend!!!

Missy said...

I love a good cow photo!

The kids are too cute~

Momma got the runs said...

SARRRAAAAHHHHH!!!! we did it! Woot woot! We HAVE to meet up! I was born in San Fran- LOVE it there. OMG we have to virtually train together! So stoked for both of us! Tiffany baby! (<: And to think I run for free most days! Yeah!

Richelle said...

I've seen albino squirrels before, but never an albino deer! I'll have to check out Father Hennepin State Park one of these days so I can hopefully catch my very own sighting. Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Great captures! I'm scared of the "wash hands" thing, too. Don't think I'd be eating there. Ever.

King J's Queen said...

Those are some mooooooving pictures, especially the reminder to "wash hands".

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the close ups of the cows. Nicely done.

Betty Manousos said...

how did i miss this post!

the close-ups of the cows are terrific!

great captures, all of them!

have a lovely weekend!

betty xx

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love your attempt! Great pictures, especially the cow ones!

Anonymous said...

The upclose cows are my favorites. I don't know, does that make me weird?