8.28.2008

A Little Counting Game

14- Number of trips I took from my classroom to the copy machine located furthest from my room- which was broken from 9-1:30 (who knew the recycling bin couldn't be that close to it?)

10- Number of trips to the bathroom. More if you include trying to find a bathroom in the school that had t.p. - we might need to remedy that before Tuesday.

6- Number of trips to the office for misc. junk & gossip

6- Number of seating charts I had to make today

1,453- Number of copies I made today

6- Number of trips to others classrooms for the gossip and grumbling

4- Number of trips to the library to get books, laminate and get stuff I forgot the first time I was there.

4- Number of times I seriously thought I was going to spaz out and die today.

4- Number of trips to the supplyroom to grab textbooks/ect.

8- Number of times I passed the donut box before giving in and taking one. (whoo-hoo, yesterday I only made it 3!)

2- Meetings I had to attend

1- Number of lessons I still need to plan for next week.

1- Friend who texted me and said "take a deep breath and relax" How did she know I needed to do that? How did she know I was spazzing? Am I that obvious?

1- Stressed out teacher ready to pull her hair out- and school hasn't even started yet!!!!!

I am utterly exhausted. I have about 2 more hours of work at school left to do, and then about 3+ hours I want to spend going over new curriculum and mapping it out for the year. Then, maybe, I will sleep.





No comments: