I am tired. and whiny. I went for a 10.5 mile run last night and didn't finish until 11:30, came home, took a bath and went to find Elijah cuddled up next to Corey in my spot in bed. So, I went to his bed, where our stupid cat slept on me all night. Did I mention stupid cat was apparently sprayed by a skunk? And that at that point I was to tired and lazy to throw her outside? Then Asher woke up at 5:30 a.m. I'm now running on about 4 hours of sleep- stay out of my way today!
My dad and I are going to bring the boys to Pie Day in Braham today. I have not been to Pie Day (surely you've heard of it, they even have a 'celebrity' judge) in years, probably since I was a junior in high school and a friend was dating a Braham boy. I don't remember much about it, but am sure it will involve good pie and many people who remind me of my grandmother.
No comments:
Post a Comment