Saturday my family (mom, dad, Patty, Chris, Gohan, Corey, Elijah and Asher) and I went up to Duluth to see those big ships. We did not realize the line was oh... 4 hours long with 3 children 5 and under. We instead toured the Great Lakes Aquarium, the Train Depot, cruised along Canal Park and had dinner at Grandma's. It marks the 2nd time in a month Core and I were in Duluth- I can't remember the last time (if ever) we have done that!
Today, I rejected all wisdom and brought my children to the school with me to get some work done in my classroom.
I took before pics to monitor my progess. I'll show after shots later. I was able to put all my school supplies for the year put away, organize my desk, chase Asher down and pull everything he threw away out of the garbage, and re-organize my shoebox totes of pencils/pens/supplies. Just a note: if you need any post it notes or red pens, see me. I have about a billion of each.
Other than that, I hung with my man and my boys, went on a 12 mile run, and now really need to run to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment