9.18.2008

This weather rocks!

This weather has been flippin' fantastic! I love it. Possibly more so if I weren't cooped up in a Freezing Cold building all day. I could wear a long sleeve shirt and sweater every single day and still freeze. I am thinking January will require a heated blanket. 
I also went out to the woods behind my parents tonight with my boys and dad. I haven't been out there in years. It was awesome to be out there in the wilderness, seeing the trees, hearing the birds and being bitten by bugs. (I had forgotten that part)  
Now I am going to watch Thomas the Tank Engine for the 900th time. 

1 comment:

Alicia O. & the gang said...

Ditto the weather comment. I have never been a "cooler" weather runner...but I am beginning to think I am no longer a "blistering sun" runner!!!! WELCOME AUTUMN!