9.15.2008

Did you know this about me.....

I am over my rants of Friday.
I am at peace with my world again. 
A nap on Sunday and some Midol went a long way toward this. 
I am currently watching my child play with his baby turtle. I am hoping there is no such thing as turtle abuse, cause he is trying to see if it can climb a tree. 
In a post of things you don't want to know about me: I have some darn nasty, painful blisters on my feet from running 34.2 miles last week. So, I decided to (insert big word I don't know how to spell here) wear my heels to work today, the ones with the pointy tips. Cute- yep. Painful- check.

Update: Turtles are unable to climb trees. It has been rescued and returned to its rightful home in the kiddie pool in our backyard. 

I am not in a Midol induced coma and ready to sleep. I am trying to convince Asher to cuddle with me. His little boy hair is growing out, and curls out at the ends a little bit. It is so darn adorable, but he won't let me hug & squeeze him. He is not my cuddly little guy. Core says he is just like me, but I disagree. Mostly because I like to disagree with whatever Core says. 

Amber- Corey and I have talked over some ideas for the pics I need to take. I just need to get ahold of his 5D and do some shooting. I promise I will not be lazy this week. 

1 comment:

Amber and the boys... said...

I am so excited to see your work. Hurrry, Hurrryyyy!!! harharhar