10.14.2008

On Blogging and the Blogosphere

How many are in my shoes and love reading other peoples blogs? It does not matter if I have ever met the person, I still love the peek into what is going on in their lives. I could (not I. I have a house to clean) spend countless hours roaming the blogosphere, just checking out blogs. I often find myself checking a 'regular' blog (one I check often) then clicking a link, and 15 minutes later find myself on a blog from a South African lady who is infertile. Hmm.. nothing to do with my life, but I love it! The worst is when I find one I like and later accidently clear my computer's history and lose it. Then, spend fruitless time trying to remember what it was called or how I got there. 
Through all this blogging, I have yet to figure out how to do one thing. A strikethrough. You know, when you put a line through something you wrote. I can't figure out how to do that. Am I a ditz? Is the answer right in front of me? Help. 

4 comments:

Jazzy said...

I think it is done while writing the blog. There is an icon like the bold or italic icon that you can click on and tada a line through your word:) I think I will go check to be sure. I'll keep you posted!

Jazzy said...

nevermind. blogger doesn't have it. I think i was thinking of wordpress. stupid blogger:(

Alicia O. & the gang said...

By the way....LOVE the new pic of you and your husband! Althouh I liked the self proclaimed "sweaty" photo of you in your running gear...like the new one too!

Oh and I think you have to write it outside of blogger and then transfer it to a post for it to work...I don't know for sure...but would love to know too! Ditzy makes 2!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I LOVE reading other people's blogs too, but time just FLIES by when I'm doing it and NOTHING gets done. Next thing I know, no one has clean socks, or dishes-- and we are eating macaroni and cheese for dinner. BAHAHAHAHAHA