I'll just do this to my helpless boy!
Naturally he ripped it out after about 30 seconds, but I tried!
TIDBITS OF NOTHING-NESS
- Tomorrow, Patty and I are taking the boys to the pumpkin patch. You know, where they can run around and hurt each other on somebody else's property. I think those 2 here have done nothing but argue all night. Time to pawn them off to Daddy for some wrestling and boy stuff. If that doesn't work, I may be tempted to lose them in the corn maze.
-In an effort to quickly tone my biceps/triceps before going to Florida in 2 months, I have decided to do at least 25 push ups per day. You know, so when i wave good-bye, nothing jiggles. Feel free to hold me accountable. I used to be awesome at weights, about 2 years ago. I lifted all the time and loved it. Since I had Asher and got into running, I have been more sporadic. I am trying to be more diligent, lifting at least 3 times per week. (and I am not just talking about Diet Dew bottles. I also lift plenty of cookies to my mouth)
- I love MEA! 2 extra days off! I mean, I know as a teacher, I could be attending some great seminars, but I think I'll take the extra days. Actually, in all my time I have never met another teacher who actually went to MEA. Hmm. Is that saying something about our profession? Actually, most just go to get more clock hours toward license renewal. I currently have enough hours to renew my license when it comes up in 2012 (and almost 2017) It is pretty easy to bank 125 hours over 5 years. I have to attend 8 workshops this year, of which about 98.89% is worthless information. I'll save that for another day. I'm going for a run. I am trying to get 35 miles in this week.
2 comments:
Go for it! Man I am totally lucky to get 25 in...but you run further than I do so...I guess mathmatically that makes sense! Anyhow...hopefully you'll post photos of the patch!
Go you! I have never been a runner, but I love walking, pilates and I barely started yoga but liked it. You rock:)
Pumpkin patches are SO cool--take pictures too. I love the pics I have from the pumpkin patches.
Oh yea, thanks for visiting my blog and I'm sorry about your "elderly" car. Why do moms always get the ugly vehicles?
Post a Comment