
Not me Mondays, courtesy of MckMama
I {did not} have 2 employees at Target greet me by name when I walked in the door. Yes, hello to you too, Prasad and Marissa. Could you please not say hello to me by name when my husband is with me? He might think I am here often enough for you to know me by name, even though I've never seen you outside of Target. I understand we bond on my weekly (daily) trips here... Remember the time Elijah threw up right by the regist
er? Or a month ago when Asher climbed up on the conveyer belt?
I {did not} walk into a pole while walking my students backwards down the hall. What a dork. I question whether they keep me here purely for entertainment value.
I {did not} put the following pumpkin (see above) in the the teachers lounge (excuse me, it is "teacher work room) with a picture of my coworkers face on the other side. We as a staff, are much more mature than that!
After a long day at work, I {did not} have my husband ask me what is for dinner, only to respond. "Tonight's menu is 'perro de maiz' or 'le corn dogius,' Enjoy."

Umm, I {do not} know who would post that sign in my home. I am a domestic goddess. Cooking, cleaning, laundry? I love it all!
And lastly, I {did not} have to endure my 134th lecture from my husband on "The Importance of Not Entering the Driveway At 50 m.p.h" or alternately titled, "If You Enter the Driveway Too Quickly, You Bank The Driveway" It is my 3rd favorite lecture, right after "Why We Should Put Lids On Tightly" and "Hitting Curbs In The Car ruins Our Tires and Rims." Ahh, the joys of being a type Z married to a Type A
11 comments:
lol. What a hilarious post! Too funny.
I think I know those lectures, btw.
wait...
Shouldn't that sign read NOT allowed to wear clothes?
Because otherwise I wouldn't be doing laundry.
I keep looking at it too, thinking I messed up. but, I do not feel like writing it over, so up it goes. I think the men in the house might get my point. Also, your nephew lost his front tooth tonight. he wanted to call and tell you, but I told him to wait until tomorrow, as it was late.
In his words "Mom, I feel pretty grown up now."
Me: Shush. You are a baby. You will live with your mother until you are 67.
LOL Love your list!!
OMGosh, You ran into the pole! I am still laughing! There are a few stores that know me by name too. Embarrasing, but kindof makes you feel special.
That is so funny that the ladies at Target know you by name.. and I am loving your note in the laundry room..
You are a crack up!
The pumpkin... so VERY NOT FUNNY!!And running into the pole.. something I would do. And so NOT funny..
:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com
No one at LE TARGET knows me by name either. And my husband NEVER gives me any lectures. (btw, I shook my head from side to side while I typed the word never just for emphasis :) )
Sara,
My husband and I have the "driving" conversations all the time...next time to really get his goat go really fast in reverse and when he says something just simply say, "There is no speed limit while in reverse." Made my husband very quiet!
Great laughs and love the pumpkin idea!
Nicole
www.theadventuresofanniepearl.blogspot.com
Great post! I've "never" done any of those things either! Love the pumpkin you didn't put in the teacher's lounge... that would just be wrong!! LOL!!!!! Good call!
Oh, and I am NOT on the computer when I should be getting my kids to bed!!
HEHE... I love the pumpkin.
-Found you on Mckmama
Post a Comment