10.18.2008

Goal: Attained. Legs? Tired.

I made my goal of 35+ miles this week. Yay! For those of you interested, that is, me- here is my breakdown:
Saturday: 8 miles
Sunday: 10 miles
Monday: off
Tuesday: 6.75 miles
Wednesday: 10.56 miles
Thursday: Weights
Friday: 10.5 miles 
Saturday: Weights

Grand Total: 45+ miles. I am taking off Sat-Monday from running. I am going to do some weights in an effort to reduce the circumference of my arms and the cellulite on my behind. 

3 comments:

Alicia O. & the gang said...

OMGoodness lady you are unstoppable! I try to alternate runs with weights...but 45 stinkin' miles...WOW!
Yes we have a treadmill too that I received at a Christmas gift after babe #1. It's a really nice pacemaster, but NO it is not the same! I don't know how you can log 10 miles indoors...but you're fast. So it probably takes the same as my 6!!!!

nikkicrumpet said...

YIKES...I need a nap just listening to what you're doing!

Miss said...

I am totally new to the running thing and want to know how you decide how far you are going to run each time? =)