I pretty much ran around the school like a looney bird trying to get my
-Lesson plans done
-copies made
-create, print, and sort mid-terms for 5 classes of students
-finish my peek of the week (weekly letter for parents)
-enter 17+ grades for late homework of students who suddenly realized mid terms are going home and decided to return the homework I have been asking for for a week.
-Correct, grade and enter test scores for both of my science classes. Oddly, my homeroom did fantastic, the other class I teach- um, not so much. As a teacher, you always freak out, thinking you did something wrong, taught the classes different or something, but in the end, I guess classes/students are different. My students might have put more time in studying, I don't know. My coworker noticed the same phenomenon in his social classes. (I teach the science for our two classes, and he teaches the social.)
Now, we are off to Isle for family pictures and a wedding. I get to wear my new dress! And my new pants! And my new sweater! (Corey took me shopping, can I say we spent a sick amount of money on clothing this last week? Like my entire paycheck?)
Tomorrow we are off to the apple orchard with some fellow teachers. I will post pics, cause I am sure you are dying to see.
p.s The last post I wrote was not intended to be all "poor Sara" or anything. Just a basic rant on women & body image in America, and how I fall victim of it. As for beauty coming from the inside? Shoot, I am screwed.
No comments:
Post a Comment