11.03.2008

Baking with a Domestically Challenged Woman

Begin with a side note: Corey told me to change the name of my blog, as "You are not disabled, you could do it if you wanted to..." I disagree. 
On another note: 
I have noticed that there is this trend out in the blogging world. Those of you with cooking skilz in the kitchen like to share your recipes and cooking feats (yes, Kate and Jazz, I'm talking about your type.) I hate to miss out on a trend, so I thought I'd share. Here is my recipe for Chocolate Chip Muffins- a favorite treat for my boys: 
Prepare your ingredients and utensils: 










Make sure you break up any large lumps: 











Add 1/2 cup milk 
( I use 2% for a richer, creamier muffin)










Stir throughly, usually about 50 beats:










Fill in muffin tin. Don't forget to spray! 











Just pop in the oven, wait 15 min... ok.. if you don't know from here, you need more help than me. Enjoy. 
 I have to run, my sewing kit is empty and I need to refill it. 

1 comment:

Guacaholic said...

I totally make sugar cookies from a Betty Crocker mix. Don't tell anyone. I am a complete baking fraud.