Not Me!!
Well, I am late, but if you know me, that's par for course. (I did not just type that and realize, I have no idea what par for course means.)
On our romantic date this weekend, my husband and I did not spend 74.56 minutes at the Apple Store. While there, he did not beg like our 2 year old for an Apple TV, MacBook Pro and some new software. I did not have to listen for 15 minutes as he went on about the advantages of adding an Apple TV to our household. When we finally left, a store employee did not say goodbye to my husband, saying, "It was really nice to talk Macs with a guy who knows what he is talking about." I am not married to a tech geek. I did not have to comfort myself by buying a new pair of shoes. I did not have the entire day to myself on Sunday, and instead of doing conference summaries for my students, take a long nap and run 12 miles. Finally, my darling little angel Elijah did not embarrass me last night, when at school saying "Everyone misses my daddy here at work, and ask when he is coming back. They don't like the new guy." TO THE NEW GUYS CURRENT GIRLFRIEND! Cue awkward exit.
1 comment:
Yes, Yes you are married to a tech geek. But lets look at this situation as the glass half full. Tech geeks love tech stuff, meaning you get lots of cool techy stuff! Score for you. You could def use this situation to benefit you. Any sane woman would:)
Post a Comment