11.09.2008

Not me!


Yes folks, it is time for free therapy with MckMama

• My I state for the record that I {did not} go to MckMama's blog about 15 times this weekend to look at the picture of Stellan doing his bunny impression? I also {did not} show it to my husband, saying "Oh look how cute he is! Isn't that adorable?" He {did not} think I was crazy showing him pictures of a baby he does not know. 

• I {did not} cry as I had to pack up Asher's 2t clothing, as it is already too small for him. He just turned 2 in August! Slow down baby boy. I {did not} complete the agony by going through the pictures of the boys from the last 5 years and cry at how fast time flies. 

• My husband {did not} inform me that looking at the pictures would be so much easier if we had an AppleTV

• What sort of moron takes a 5 (almost 6) year old and 2 year old shopping all day on Sunday? In and out of 7 stores. 2 snack breaks, 4 tantrums, 3 crying spells over missing items, 1 ecstatic birthday boy when he got his new train set... Not me. I am way smarter than that. (got Prozac anyone?)

And finally, I {did not} get slightly light headed when I saw that I have 35+ conferences over Wednesday and Thursday evenings. That means 35+ conference forms,  35 folders, 35 assignment list, 35 progress reports.... Nope, not going to panic. 
I'm going to need all your blogs as therapy... Have a good one. 

19 comments:

S.L.P said...

Wow...I can see why you got light headed. Good luck with all of those conferences. I have a hard time with packing up the clothes too. Love the post below with the sleeping boys.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear your not me monday next week. Sounds like you got a heck of a week coming up! Good luck!

Aspiemom said...

I love that bunny picture, too!

You're going to need that Prozac for Wed. & Thurs. conferences.

Julie said...

Props to you for doing the shopping thing! I wouldn't have even tried!

Why do the kids grow up so fast! I look at my kids & cry all the time. Time flies!

Good luck with the conferences!

Kameron said...

My hubby thinks I'm crazy for the whole blogging thing too. "Why do you even care, you don't even know these women??" He just doesn't get it, but that's ok!

Miranda said...

Great Not Me's! Shopping is my least favorite thing to do with my children. It isn't fun for them and it's so hard to just run right in and look or buy something. I feel your pain on that one! Good luck with your conferences.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Brooke said...

Found you through MckMama's blog. I too am a domestically challenged person. Loved your Not Me! confessions. Best wishes on making it through the hectic week!

Miss said...

Tate was in a 3T almost 4T when he was 2!!! So, I feel your pain! (he is 4 and in a 6T!!!!!BLAH!)

and I am a moron along side you as I have done the same type of shopping trip with FOUR in tow...we just cant help ourselves! =)

Anonymous said...

I had to check out your site in return--cute family! I think you know my cousin Kate. :)

Are you training for anything??

Beth E. said...

I can so relate to your first "Not Me." My hubby thinks I'm crazy when I tell him about all of my bloggy buddies and show him pics! lol

And, yes, definitely remember the "good toilet paper" for when your boys get older. Actually, you'll have to set up a BOYS bathroom and a GIRLS bathroom. It works great! lol

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your boys are precious. Seems like only yesterday that mine were that young. :o/

Ashley said...

wow sounds like you will be very busy!! good luck!

The Bagley Bunch said...

I know girl, kids grow up WAY too fast!!!

No, our Bagley Bunch is not from Minnesota :), but thanks for saying hi and visiting our blog! I am finding there are more and more Bagley's popping up everywhere! So fun :).

Hmmm..cleaning pee off of your husband's feet--hahahaha--yeah you are right, I better not ask :)!!

Blessings on you and yours!

Ashley said...

I have to agree with the visiting MckMama's blog to get my Bunny Stellan fix. I'm gonna have to go check it out one more time before bed. Just wanted to say good luck with your teacher conferences this week. Thanks for all the work you do as a teacher and thanks for stopping by my blog. -Ash

waitingarms said...

I think our husbands must have had a pow wow--my husband also "did not" inform me that looking at pictures would be so much easier if we had an AppleTV! Come to think of it, it seems that he always thinks our lives would be so much easier if we had every techie toy that we do not have!

Please show me your classroom and I will show those dust bunnies who the boss is! It will also keep me from losing my mind! Thanks for stopping by.

All the best with the conferences! A big hooray to all the wonderful teachers who give their all to our children and then some.

Jazzy said...

How many times are you going to change your blog layout!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha - I won't tell anyone about the magazines if you don't! ;)

Great post...I will have to check out your blog more often! :D Cute family!!

Mrs. McDaniel's Class said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am very new at the blog thing. I do not find a lot of time to blog because I am also a teacher. What grade do you teach? 35 students? Wow!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! You just won the contest on my blog. Link back to me and claim your prize. Hope that brightens the day a little and the conferences go smoothly.

Michelle said...

Great Not Me's and thank for coming over and saying hi! I love meeting new bloggers!