11.01.2008

Once Again...

Every year, every year, I promise myself this will not be the Halloween I eat candy for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, and inbetweensnancksnacks, until I am sick. Wanna gander a guess? 
By noon my tummy hurt. The students left for the day, leaving a stack of candy on my desk. I went to work on grades.
 3 p.m? Scant candy remaining, grading done, I'm about to puke. 
I picked up the boys, who had made sugar cookies decorated with frosting and sprinkles. They looked so lonely sitting there in their zip lock bag. I ate 'em. 
To make up for it, I skipped dinner, choosing to munch on candy corn instead. 
We finally got home around 11:30 p.m., and I fell into a restless, tummy hurting slumber. 
I swear next year  I will be much better. Seriously. 
Now, I am off to read another article debating how much Sarah Palin has spent on her wardrobe this year. $150,000+... I'm not saying anything, other than that is alot of lower class income. 

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I want to say Thank you. Thank you so much for your prayers for my husband. I am truly grateful and blessed by all the prayers.

Hilary