11.28.2008

Things I do instead of cleaning...

Like, spend way too much time giggling over these blogs..

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com I am officially addicted. Once I can pry myself away from the site, I am heading to bakeries across the state.
And while I am traveling, I will be watching for some of these.

Ok, my house seriously needs some vacuuming..

Oh yeah, and updating and changing the background on my blog. I am currently loving this one, so hopefully it stays awhile! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bakery you MUST visit sometime:

A Baker's Wife in Minneapolis on 42nd and 28th.

YUMMY.

Another awesome bakery? One in Paris near the Latin Quarter...must get you the name!

Anonymous said...

I love the Baker's Wife, we go there about once a week. Their donuts taste just like mini donuts!

Did you ever see this blog?
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

HAHA

karina said...

Hey, thanks for leaving me a note on my blog. Gotta love Mck Mama! She's a kick! As for my self-description, that was the only thing I could come up with, but it really does fit.

I absolutely LOVE cakewrecks! Boy, if I ever need a good belly laugh, that's the place to visit!

I realy love your blog name. I'm semi-domestically challenged myself.

I was sad to read of your brother's death 4 years ago. I'm glad he was ready. I have 3 brothers, I pray that they find the Lord and can say they are ready when the time comes. (((hugs)))

Miss said...

LOVE the new blog layout!! SUPER GREAT COLORS and I the photo ontop is perfect !=)

Shell in AZ said...

OMG I laughed so hard I cried! Thanks so much for bringing THAT site to my attention...LOVE IT! In fact I love it so much I had to cross post. Hope you don't mind :-)