1.10.2009

He Loves me, he really loves me

You won't hear from me today. My hubby? Sent me shopping for the day! YaY! I love shopping! Especially with myself. Myself. Only.
Yes, i can take as long as I want. I can look at each store 5 times if I want. If I see something I want and don't buy it because I want to look at 4 more stores to see if they have anything similiar, find that they don't, and have to return to the first store 2 hours later... I CAN!

6 comments:

Joy said...

Have a great day shopping!!!! :)

Gardner Momma said...

Will you please have your husband contact my husband?

Anonymous said...

Damn, you just described one of my dream days!!! Hope you enjoyed!!

Sarah said...

Oh, I love shopping, and I love shopping even more when I'm all alone.:)

Hope you had a great day and got yourself some goodies!

Anonymous said...

I think you just accurately described why most people would rather take their chances and face a firing squad than go shopping with you.

heidi said...

That is AWESOME!