1.14.2009

Lets do some math... .

A little Math
Here's my idea of an appropriate math problem:  

In which the picture above (P) represents the current Minnesota temps
(C) - My children dressed like Eskimos to go anywhere
 is equal to: 
S= Stay in bed all day. 

Especially with the added variable that 3 weeks ago, I was here: 



On a side note, I behaved myself well at the dentist last night. I did not cry or anything. When she was cleaning my teeth, Elijah held my face and said, "Its okay mom, be brave..." 
That's right, I am role model extraordinaire..

10 comments:

Christie said...

I am so proud of you for being a big girl at the dentist lol! I do NOT see how anyone can stand that kind of cold!! I even like winter time but it is not like that here! Thanks for the encouraging words on my site, thanks for the support and the prayer! Have a good evening!~

Anonymous said...

Elijah is great at pep talks! Seriously! I have heard him give some great ones before.

Anonymous said...

LOL on your dentist story...I loved my dentist growing up...he was charming and attractive...he didn't even have to remind me to floss, he he...

I don't know why I live here right now...I actually caught myself saying "this isn't so bad" and then woke up. :)

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Definitely stay home...and congrats on being a big girl! I'm very proud!

Stephanie said...

Whew - I can't even imagine that kind of cold! It usually doesn't get below 20 degrees F here in the good ol state of Tennessee; however it's supposed to be 8 degrees tonight! Thank goodness for our woodburning stove!

Sarah said...

yay! So glad you made it through your dentist visit.:)
It is cold here too! 2 degrees when I dropped my daughter off at school.
I got my Pizza Hut card today! Thank you so much. My kids will be thanking you when they're scarfing down their favorite thing in the world!:)

heidi said...

I am LOL that Elijah held your face and told you to be brave!!

ANd we had those temps last month. Just got the heating bill. $300 :-x

Sarah said...

I grew up in South St. Paul....and we love to visit there during the summer, which is, hands down, better than FL summers. But days like these, well, I will stay here! I feel for you!

RI Kids Consignment Sale said...

I will stop complaining IMMEDIATELY that it is in single digits here. I don't know how you survive when it is that cold!!

Thanks for your comment on my post. It was hard putting my honest thoughts and stats about my weight out there, but I have received such a great response. :o)

Kameron said...

I will stop complaining IMMEDIATELY that it is in single digits here. I don't know how you survive when it is that cold!!

Thanks for your comment on my post. It was hard putting my honest thoughts and stats about my weight out there, but I have received such a great response. :o)