I had my husband pick a number {3}
and my son pick a number {6} which, by the way, is his age, big surprise...
Here is what I got:
That's right. It is in fact a picture of a server. Taken by my tech dorky husband. I happened to hit his folder titled "work photos." I
knew it would be a gold mine, and sure enough I was right.
I love him, but really.... a picture of a server? (You don't want to know what the others were!)
6 comments:
That is hilarious!
So funny!
I needed a laugh! That is just great! Way better then the pic I have. LOL!!!
OMG, that comment you left me is hilarious!! That totally sounds like something I would do. Sorry you had so much trouble getting it to post and had to keep typing that same story over and reliving it every time~ Thanks for sharing though, it was great. Good luck on winning the PRIZE!~
Men are so funny, aren't they? A woman would NEVER take a picture like this.
Case in point, the memory card on our camera is usually at maximum capacity because my husband has taken shots of the repair work he has done around our house. Pictures of our children? Not so many of those.
-Francesca
LOL i am so glad you told me what that was cuz I had no idea :)
it looks like one of those things my hubby is always telling me not to touch :P
Post a Comment