
This little guy?
He is an angel.
Sweet, happy, wholesome, little angel. An almost 2.5 year old angel.
Sweet, happy, wholesome, little angel. An almost 2.5 year old angel.
So, I am not sure who the little foul mouth man running around my house is. If you have read any of my previous posts, you may have noticed that Corey's littlest man has picked up some *choice* vocabulary lately. Included? Stupid, S#%$ and most recently: holy dammit.
Now, Corey and I are not big on bad language. I have said it before, when Corey is mad enough to swear, I run and hide. (Usually, it is something I have done, said, or plan to do that ignites this momentous event.)Me? I might drop a low grade s-bomb if I, say, staple my finger, whack my knee really hard on my desk, spill on my pants, or hit my head on the trunk of my car* (stupid thing should open faster, I still have a bump.)
By and large, Corey has conditioned me to not swear. We never take God’s name in vain in our home, nor have we ever allowed it. I would rather use the f-word all day than do that. So, imagine my surprise when I took Asher out of bed this morning and heard this:

“Put me back in bed holy dammit!!”
Now, I am fairly certain where to turn for this- Grandpa. My dad? Love him, he is an AmAzInG grandpa, who loves his grandchildren more than anything. However, he works in a machine shop, and the language there is- choice. He tries not to swear around the grandkids, but once in a while one slips out. But still, how does one go from this:
To a brownie stealing, brother hitting, cat chasing, milk chugging, little boy?*Yes, I do stuff like this on a daily, if not hourly, basis. Welcome to my world.
12 comments:
It is so nice to hear some who else complain about their little one.
My sweet little boy is now a whining, fit throwing punk. It amazes me how he can turn it on and off.
Did you put him back in bed?? :)
sad to say my 4 year old hellraisers fave saying is 'youre stupid ugly' and fave word? A###hole!
Why is it cuter when it comes from a little one's mouth? Made me want to laugh and cry when my littlest said..."we have a lot of damn cats." For the record...we have 2. TWO cats and that needed a swear word?
BTW, I tagged you in my most recent post on my blog. Head over there and check it out.
I dread the day my Wiggle Man lets loose with something like that. But I know it will come. And, much as I'm trying to prevent it, it will likely be my fault. :)
I think if I heard that come out of that sweet, innocent looking face, I would have fallen over!
I laughed. Sorry. LOL
Can't relate on the kid front, and my dog hasn't started swearing, but he did scratch me across the eyelid the other morning because I wouldn't throw his sock...
But, I can relate to the ridiculous injuring of oneself on a consistent basis. In college, I picked up the name, "knot head" after a run-in with a pole sticking off a truck at a gas station. Let's just say, I did not pick a good day to have my hair pulled back. I love that there is someone out there just as scatterbrained as I regarding bodily harm!
OMG SERIOUSLY rolling over that one!! I have tears streaming down my face! That is HILARIOUS!!! Holy damnit! ROFL!! BAHAHAHAHAA!!!
We do not cuss either....yk, except for trunk incidents or stapling things....but Brooklyn heard "What the hell?" on TV (thanks DAD) and from then on, it was "What the hail?" every few minutes. And Austin loves it so much, he recorded it on his phone...HAAAAAAA
LOL!! About the same age my daughter was playing the memory game and this came out of her....."A bear....A ball...dammit, No Match" Thanks Dad!
And the comment by seriously, about "we have a lot of damn cats" made milk come out of my nose. Way too funny...got to go clean up!
He's a narcotics agent for a local law enforcement agency. CRAZY life sometimes!!!
Oh my gosh, thats too funny! I'm not sure I could have kept a strait face.
Post a Comment