1.28.2009

A little Tagging Time

I've been tagged, by a counselor, no less, to continue the 25 Things About Me fun. Now, I *love* these, I enjoy reading about you all, and getting to know you in quick, little bits. After all, if you've read my list? You know I like things short-n-sweet. (and I don't dare ignore her request, or she might read all sorts of counselor like things into it, like that I have repressed feelings. I don't. None.) 
Who I am tagging out? 
If you want to do this, PLEASE DO! It is fun! 
_____________________________________________
I am off to cuddle with my boys. I had a budget meeting at the school tonight, and things look bleak. Duh, they are bleak everywhere. I have to try and not get myself into a funk over something I have no control over, but it is hard to stay upbeat...............................................................................................
I have to say, it does help me to read all your blogs. I have checked all yours out today, and it brightens my day to hear what you've all been up to. 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I just posted my 25 things and tagged some others. I can't resist these things. I like reflecting...

heidi said...

Shoot. I did 6 for one tag, then 10 for another - can I use those initial 16 as a jumping off point? Then I'd only need 9 more.

No funkytown for you.

I mailed your package yesterday :-D Yay!

seriously? said...

AWWWW, sorry I tagged you again and the funny thing is...I think I read your original list the first time. I was just taggin' away and didn't even stop to check. Sorry. But, so glad that you did it again...saves me hours on the analyzing part and reading deep into why you didn't follow through. :)

Jazzy said...

I already posted mine before you posted this post. How many times did I just say post?? Nevermind. Happy reading:)

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Thanks! I'll definitely play along!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I especially liked how you described not having any repressed feelings whatsoever. You made a believer out of me, for sure! :)

Hope your budget meeting went OK last night. Two words for the economic downturn: it sucks.

Chin up, though, at least it is Friday!

-Francesca