That's right. It is a DOMESTICALL CHALLENGED Boot Camp~! Wow! Do we get to do drills, like cleaning the floor while doing push ups? Bathroom scrubbing with our toes? Amazingly enough, this kit? Only $29.99!

"The Household Helper’s Domestically Challenged Boot Camp is a 6-week intensive course designed to help YOU restore order to your household - and clean it up while you're at it! I will will help you develop the tools and processes necessary for you to live a more organized life and have a peaceful home.
When your life is orderly, you feel light and free. But when it's a chaotic mess, there's always a weight on your shoulders that keeps you from feeling carefree and happy. It's a downright bummer. And I know!"
Hmm, if you are really domestically challenged, should you order 2 kits? Is there anyone out there would like to go in with me? Maybe we could get a group rate. Only prob? I don't feel a weight on my shoulders. I do feel carefree and happy. Not being domestic is a huge relief to me. Maybe I should start my own boot camp. The I Am Not Domestic And Could Care Less Camp.
I'll totally teach you how to:
~Make dinners with 1 ingredient or less
~ Clean a room in 15 minutes, but make your husband think it took an hour
~ Read fellow bloggers blogs while cleaning.. (it's all about the multitask..)
~Run 35 miles a week and run the laundry machine at the same time.
I'm out. Our friends invited us over for pizza. Shucks, I don't have to cook!
12 comments:
I am loving your "I love not camping" picture, it's perfect. Basically, I love your whole blog and am now "following" you.
I hate all things domestic, I too believe I'm domestically disabled. Oh well. At least I'm not alone. I adore Martha, but I've come to grips with the fact that I'll never be her.
Um--if you can clean a room in 15 minutes but make your hubs think it took an hour, you're not as domestically challenged as you thought. ;) That takes skill!
Wow---I can't believe such a thing exists! You should totally get it.
And I'm running a marathon in the middle of May---the Ogden one.
This is why I come here - it is always an education!
Can I sign up for your plan...except the running part. I'd rather not do that, sitting on the couch would be better for me.
love it. thanks for the giggle this morning.
Sign me up! (But like the other commenter, running sounds awesome but I'd rather not).
I like the multitasking, blogging and cleaning - I'm good at that! And making hubby think I sent forever when I didn't. I call it the four o'clock shuffle. A days worth of cleaning in 15 minutes so the house looks sparkling when he walks through the door :)
I'd much rather attend your boot camp, than the other one. Six weeks sounds like way too long to spend on becoming domestic. How long would it take for you to teach us all how to read blogs and clean at the same time. That seems much more my speed.
I did make my header--I use scrapblog.com. If you want, shoot me an email with any questions you have, and I'll do my best to answer them. :)
love it...but now way i'm running!
LOL..Thanks for the laugh!
When ar eyou going to give up this "domestically challenged" bologna? Huh? You are OBVIOUSLY Domestically SUPERIOR. a 15 min job that looks like it took an hour? The multitasking you do when cleaning? Those are all high on the domestic skill level.
Post a Comment