3.20.2009

A stress-filled giveaway.

Crimney. Or however you spell that. 
My week has been insane 
field trips. Budget Meetings, student meetings, Grades, chasing students down in order to get assignments in order to complete said grades, lesson plans, PMS, stress. 
Bad mood. 
I wanted to get a post ready with all my bloggy awards I've been given lately, to say THANK YOU!! but have been too busy. I will still get to it... in the meantime? I'll do a giveaway instead. 
There are so many to choose from! You will get to choose 2 of your choice from the selections! Noisy Bird is going to throw in a leather or ball chain to go with it! 
++Bonus++ If I get over 50 entries? I will add another pendant to the mix! So, winner will get to choose 3! 
And if you are into this giveaway thing? Check out Heidi, she does one every Friday! 

TO ENTER? 
1. Leave a comment- go to the site and tell me what one(s) you like!
2. Twit for an extra entry 

Contest ends tomorrow at noon! 

Me? I will crawl into a hole and finish grading. 

post signature

29 comments:

seriously? said...

oh, oh, oh...pick me, pick me!!! I love giveaways and never win (no pressure but, if I don't win I will cry) I LOVE the purple peace sign one and I KNOW my daughter would LOVE the butterfly one and the sunny day. Those are cuuuttteee!!!

Lindsey said...

What a super fun giveaway!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara!

There are WAY too many cute ones to choose from, but I guess if I have to choose - I'd pick the Eiffel Tower, Ferns & Dragonflies, and the fuschia one that says Keep Calm and Carry On. I'm going to tweet about this too. Thanks!

Anna :)

Sarah said...

No. 180 - Plant Shadows (blue) Pendant - that's one of them
i would get. Super cute colors/designs!! Nice giveaway. Wish your week was better...but now it's OVER!

the higgins' said...

So, so cute! I love the whimisical butterfly, and the sunny day one, and the flower burst, and I could keep going on and on. My daughter would love these too! I could see her picking the one with the Converse high tops.

The Dental Maven said...

Okay, so I'm definitely partial to #148 - "Service with a Smile."

LucieP said...

I am liking pink blossoms!
Hope you have a relaxin weekend!

Anonymous said...

I like Plant Shadows (blue) Pendant and Pedal Burst (yellow/brown).

Great giveaway!!

Jenn said...

Yay! A giveaway!

I like the flower burst series, and the paisley series. Of course, the out to lunch pendant might be appropriate, as well.

The Stiffs said...

Oh I hope you get 50 and I hope you pick me. My girls have a thing for Pandas, so I would probably get three of the panda... unless... I like th epink blossoms too and the paisley. Well, it's too hard to decide.

Ace said...

Oh, so cute!

I liked #186, #090, #183, #013... should I keep going?

Kaci said...

Oooo pick me... :)

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!

I liked the pinup girl, the sunny day flowers, and the brown bird on the tree.

I might have to buy one even if I don't win one, they're awesome!

Miller Racing Family said...

Great giveaway. I love all of them but the Sunny day was my favorite. Hope you get done grading soon and get to have a great weekend. Thanks again for the giveaway!

amanda said...

well you could just pick me. i've had a pms week too. see you feel sorry for me already...seriously though. they're all so cute!!

Sarah said...

I've been over there, and I *still* want the one on your site. It's on sale to boot! I may just buy it if I don't win......

I am totally reading blogs instead of cooking! Who has time for cooking? :-)

Elizabeth said...

I will have to order if I don't win - these are too cute!!

I like them all, but if I had to pick it would be #195 I love someone with Down Syndrome and #50 Tree with hearts (white)


Do you have the one that says "can't scare me - I'm a teacher"?

Shell in AZ said...

#195 as a gift for a dear friend, and of course the Hot Fudge Sundae...for me!

These are adorable ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great giveaway! So many choices that are all very cute...I'd go with #128 and #203 if I was the lucky winner.

WILLOW TREE said...

Great giveaway, I've never seen this shop before, and I love your new look. I fell for the Keep Calm & Carry On and the Tree... can't decide which one though, lol!

Blessings, Carolynn

heidi said...

Thanks for the linky-love, my dear!

I'd HAVE to chose the pink skull & crossbones for Sienna and I'd have to let Cara pick her own because I just couldn't decide!

Counselormama said...

Oooh, I want to skull and crossbones with the pink background, super cute!

sawin said...

#015 and #137...oh but they are all sooo cute!!!

erin said...

those are so cute! i love #137 colorful swirls brown and then i'd get either #183 bird in love or #097 cutie owl for my daughter.

Anonymous said...

No pressure, but if you don't pick me then you don't get an xmas present next year. I like the eiffel tower one.

Gardner Momma said...

Oh my gosh, too much pressure - I don't know... I liked 003 & 107 and 87 & 135 and.....

Admin Inside said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Antoinette Marie said...

ok...so i seen your name on another blog and it completely got my attention, so i had to come and visit....i too am completely allergic to housework and have concluded that i am completely successful in every other area of my life, including being a great single mommie, but so stink at keeping a clean house and am, to boot, frustrated with trying to fit the 'clean house' mold of others....i truly appreciate your title and candor....keep up the rebellion! blessings...

seriously? said...

I am entering again...is that legal? Love them all!!!