Winner of the Super Cute Necklaces?
Erin! from ben+erin=samantha & ryan! She has a great blog, and check out the latest video of her little man walking!
Erin? Let me know the numbers and if you want a chain or leather cord, and they'll be ordered!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! i'm so excited! thanks!why did it seem like there were so many more pendants to choose from tonight?!? i must have skipped over a lot last night! :-)i'd love #183 bird in love (pink),#153 customizable letter pendant with an Eand a leather cord.thanks again!benanderinkern(at)gmail(dot)com
Aw! Dang it. Erin is my new friend too, but that's not fair.I'll quit complaining now. It was a long weekend and I'm just tired.
Aw man! Bummer, I wanted to win. Maybe next time :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! i'm so excited! thanks!
why did it seem like there were so many more pendants to choose from tonight?!? i must have skipped over a lot last night! :-)
i'd love
#183 bird in love (pink),
#153 customizable letter pendant with an E
and a leather cord.
thanks again!
benanderinkern(at)gmail(dot)com
Aw! Dang it. Erin is my new friend too, but that's not fair.
I'll quit complaining now. It was a long weekend and I'm just tired.
Aw man! Bummer, I wanted to win. Maybe next time :)
Post a Comment