5.05.2009

Prayer!!

Hey all you MckMama prayer warriors~ can you help us out? A friend of mine's sister had TRIPLETS. (Yes, I know, I got tired just typing that word.) 
One of the babes, Bailey, was diagnosed in utero with a heart condition. They were hoping to wait, like Stellan, until she was older to operate. As of yesterday, Bailey has to undergo surgery~ this week. At only 5 lbs, 11 oz, it is a pretty risky move. 
Can you help me wrap her and her family in prayer? Visit her caringbridge site at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/baileymoore
You can even see some pics of her with her sibs. You know, in case you've ever dreamt of having triplets. 
ThAnK yOu!
Me? Off on a field trip. 
Yes ladies, I get to spend over an hour on a bus, traveling down a super bumpy road at 72 mph, with uber excited 4th graders, yelling, "sit down on the bus." "QUIET DOWN" "Pick up those wrappers." 
Oh, I know... 
Oh well! I love field trip days! 

24 comments:

The Stiffs said...

She's in my prayers. Good luck with that field trip. I do not envy you.

Kaci said...

In my prayers for the sweet lil baby and for you, for your sanity. LOL! :)

Kameron said...

I'll be praying for her! gOOD LUCK ON YOUR FIELD TRIP. bETTER YOU THAN ME! ;O) (Ugh caps lock....too lazy to fix it, sorry)

King J's Queen said...

We'll be praying for Bailey!

Debbie said...

I will certainly pray for that sweet baby and her family.

erin said...

oh that poor momma! dealing with her baby's surgery ON TOP of those crazy after-birth horomones. they're in my prayers!

happy field trip..!

E @ Scottsville said...

Definitely will pray for Bailey and her family. ((I almost named Riley "Bailey")

I'm jealous that you're going on a fieldtrip. I'd so much rather do THAT than be here at WORK. =0)

Have a blast!

dawnmramsey said...

I will be praying for Bailey.

Oh, how I loved field trip days. At least it's a semi-vaca from school, but I know it's definitely a great feeling when you pull back into that parking lot at the end of the day! Hope it's a good one.

Unknown said...

i will be praying for bailey and the rest of the family!

i'm glad it's you and not me on that field trip! ha ha!!
Have Fun!

"Cookie" said...

Praying for that precious baby!!!

Hope the trip isn't to stressful! [grin]. have fun!!

Michelle said...

Thank you Sara!! And everyone for your prayers, I know my sister and BIL will really appreciate them!!

Kristina P. said...

Prayers coming their way!

Meg said...

They are adorable and in my prayers. I was a nanny for triplets and they too consisted of two girls and a boy.

Have fun on your field trip!

Barbaloot said...

Wow-they're in my thoughts. And so are you---have fun on the field trip:)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She's in my prayers!
Enjoy your field trip!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Praying! Off to read her blog!
Have as much fun as possible on the field trip!

Anonymous said...

Will pray!Poor baby! Oh my good luck in that field trip I can comment again! yay! yesterday I kept clicking but it would take me to the top! I sent you an e-mail BTW! Have fun....

Anonymous said...

oh, my...i will be praying!

and the fiend trip...yeah...don't miss that AT ALL!!!!!!

Mandi said...

Hey Girl, she will be in my thoughts and prayers all day. Its so hard to have a sick baby. May the Lord wrap her and her parents in his arms...

Mandi

peewee said...

yes for sure!

And have a fun field trip. Just put some candies in your purse. for you or the kids.

amanda said...

will pray. thanks for sharing. hope your field trip was fabulous. :0)

Orah said...

you can never take good health for granted, hope all goes well with the baby.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

The baby is in my prayers.

Also I gave you an award on my blog.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Say no more. Prayers comin' at ya.

I will also say a little diddy for you and field trip day to cover all bases!

-Francesca