6.06.2009

Guest Blogger- yes my husband does exist!

Now, I am not a control freak. At all. I am super laid back and easy to get along with. Just ask me. So, letting my hubby take control of the keyboard here and type something? Not a problem. At all. None. 

So...what is it like to communicate with my wife on a regular basis? 

{he is joking, naturally. we communicate all the time. trust me.} 

Umm...unless I've suddenly morphed into an iPhone app or a Facebook friend, there's very little communication going on here

{again...he is obviously delusional. He needs to remember, I have been with him for 12 years. My iPhone and I have only been together for 21 months..our, my iphone and I, love is still young and infatuated.} 

has she told you {this remark has been removed by the editor.} 

{sorry folks, he is new at this and doesn't play well.}  

I appreciate our relationship. 

{as he should.} 

Done. Wasn't that fun? Don't you all feel like you know him so much better now? He told me he would happily answer any questions but he is not good at coming up with witty things to say. That's cool. After all, there can't be two witty, awesome and fun people in a relationship, right? One of them has to be Type A to balance the other's Type Z. 
I am off to catch up on some blogs now. Did I mention I made a menu for dinner next week? That's right. I did. It is currently hanging on our refridgerator. I may even cook some of the stuff on there. {Corey here, fat chance on the cooking.} That coming from a man who thanked me for making him dinner tonight- at Arby's. 

I am off... have a great weekend! 

24 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

You made a menu? Dang Girl!!!

I can cook Arby's too...whatta ya know?! =0)

Hope you're having a great weekend. I'm about to blog mine! =0)

Stephanie said...

LOL I'm starting to think we are cut from the same cloth! I'm great at making a menu for the week..but better at ordering the takeout:)
Cute post.

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Look at you getting all domesticated and planning a weekly menu!

Tell Corey that he should guest blog more often just so I can laugh at your comebacks to him!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I love to cook Arby's also. :) Nice to meet your hubby. Maybe next time he can stay a little longer. :)

erin said...

wow... corey tells all. come on, leave a little suspence for the next time you guest blog! lol!

sara? a MENU?! :-)

Foursons said...

Questions-How does Cory feel about the axe murderer lurking in the bushes outside your home? And-why the heck did he park so FAR away from the end of the marathon race? Couldn't he come pick you up in the car?

Helene said...

A dinner menu?? Wow, you have me beat by a mile. I was doing one up until a few weeks ago. I'm not sure how or why I got out of the habit (well, I never really stuck to the menu plan so that's kind of a clue I suppose). You may have to change the name of your blog to "Just a Little Domestically Challenged".

I love the idea of your hubby guest posting for you....you both sound like you have a lot of fun together. I'm not sure if I'd ever ask mine to guest post for me. I'm not sure he'd be that entertaining. Well, maybe....

King J's Queen said...

I made a dinner menu for the whole month of June. It's always "the best laid plans..."

Let's see. I made dinner at home Monday. We ate at CiCi's Tuesday. I cooked Wednesday. We ate at Five Guys Thursday, Great Taste Buffet Friday, and Shoney's Saturday. I managed to cook twice in 6 days. Pretty sad, huh?

Nice to *meet* you, Corey!

More Than Words said...

Okay...now I'm craving for Arby's!!! LOL!

heidi said...

LOL that was great. And it helped me finally convince Rob to Guest Blog!

Kameron said...

If my hubby ever guest posted...yeah freakin right...he would have nothing to say. Not exactly the writing type. He'd probably be to concerned that I would be over his shoulder correcting his grammar. ha!

Anonymous said...

A menu? Thats ahead of me! I'm partially past the take out stage, but its getting past the easy stuff... ya know the stuff comes off the back of a box thing that still gets me! :)

peewee said...

awwww....you are SO generous for letting him type! Gosh...do you get a new diamond for that or something?

Amy said...

Nice for your husband to stop on by that was nice of him. Hope you are having a great Sunday.

Unknown said...

I tell myself I am going t make up a weekly menu all the time, but then it never appears on the fridge! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I enjoy reading yours!

Roxy said...

funny as i read your post...REALLY TRYING to get into training mode for the mini....it's hard w/ the kiddos and already putting them in childwatch 5 days a week while I teach aerobics. There is a TEAM 13 that starts in July 13 weeks to 13 miles and they have childcare...6-8pm. Trying to struggle w/ the thought of putting them BACK into childwatch 2 nights a week and somebody on Saturday. Ok...gotta do it right?

I love the "burn" of Bodypump and the cardio "high" of step but the running "thing" hasn't found me yet. HOPEFULly soon!

As for P90X haven't done it as "group" fitness is more my thing...but have heard great things!
It gives a variety of workout training methods...strength, cardio, yoga/pilates...might help while your on a "down" time w/ the ITband.
Have a great week!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I do feel like I know him better;)

Barbaloot said...

Nice of your husband to partcipate---even if he didn't play fair:)

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

Great post!

I am proud of your menu..that is a huge step!

You should congratulate yourself by ordering out tonight!!

Lindsay said...

What a great idea to have your husband blog. My hubby does the "one finger punch" typing so if I did a post with him it would be a work in progress…for like 2 weeks :o)

The Mother said...

Now that hubby has found my blog, he's kicking around a guest post or two. What can we do?

We have to do something to convince them that they are, indeed, as important to us as our iPhones.

Mama M. said...

Wow! That was quite hilarious...I chuckled out loud! :) Thanks for the laugh!

Kaci said...

Wow you are way more awesome-ly (it's a word...is too) then me. Making a menu? Who do you think you are? HUH? :) XOXO Have a great first week of summer!! WHOO TO THE HOO!

Mandi said...

lol, wow not only are you and I twins seperated at birth, but it seems that our husbands are too... thats to funny! Way to be edited Corey!

Ps. I will so be doing this post on my site tonight!
Mandi