7.21.2009

Awards/ links to cool bloggers




Thanks for the cool awards
Ace, {Kimber} and Michelle! I Am {shocked} and eXcited that anyone ever gives Me these, caUse, well... I am not supeR cool and I am horrible at continuing them! {and yes, i do DelEte those emails that say to pass them on. I am not afEaid of those. I have biggeR things to fear than those. {see code, as i have no desire to draw further attention to said fear}
So here goes. 
Here’s how it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD!
It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your hair? ishy
3. Your mother? loud
4. Your father? coddling
5. Your favorite food? peanutbutter
6. Your dream last night? running
7. Your favorite drink? Diet mt. dew
8. Your dream/goal? doctorate 
9. What room are you in? sun room
10. Your hobby? spending
11. Your fear? duh
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive
13. Where were you last night? menards
14. Something that you aren’t? crafty
15. Muffins? sure
16. Wish list item? kitchen
17. Where did you grow up? Minn-e-sota
18. Last thing you did? ahem
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Your TV? black
21. Your pets? paige
22. Friends? cool
23. Your life? wonderful
24. Your mood? bored
25. Missing someone? hubs
26. Vehicle? chevy
27. Something you’re not wearing? ahem
28. Your favorite store? target, macy's, nordstrom, nordstrom rack, express, the limited, scheel's for running stuff, tradehome shoes {more running shoes}, apple store, DSW shoes, wait..was this one word? 
29. Your favorite color? pink, yellow, green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday- when I feel on my butt rollerblading
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? See #28
34. One person who emails me regularly? Hubby
35. Favorite place to eat? Pacific Wok

*Now? I am off to go rollerblading. Let's hope it is NOT a repeat of Sunday, when I FELL 3 times rollerblading. Don't worry~ each time was in front of someone. Awesome. Last time? I wiped, and I mean WIPED out in front a group of like 10 people. 
Man: You okay? 
ME: Oh, yes, just fine {wimper}
Man: Are you sure? 
Me: Yep, can barely feel the shooting pain in my leg, both knees, elbow and wrists. 
Man:  You might want to check your knee. I think it is bleeding. 
Me: Oh, looksie there! You are right. I feel a terrible burning in my thigh as well. 
Man: I have a first aid kit in the house.
Me: No thank you. I would just like to get up and pretend this never happened. I am going to go crawl in a hole.  

Now.. I am nominating:

~Ashley- who has a cute blog layout and had a cute wedding I didn't get to attend. 

I'm out. 

23 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hee hee. Now I love you more.
I'll do my best to answer the challenge of the one word meme!
Thanks for the shout out!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I love reading these kinda posts. I like to know EVERYTHING about the people I stalk, I mean read about. :)

Barbaloot said...

Did you really tell him you wanted to crawl in a hole? Cuz that would've been awesome.

Ace said...

Loving the hidden message!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Your blog makes me laugh out loud!

Thanks for the nomination Sara! I am really going to try hard to actually do this one (cuz I have sucked at doing these award things lately)!

Kristen Marie said...

Woohoo for rollerblading! Moments that this are just thee best!!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with any woman who can rollerblade! I'm lucky not to fall over just walking around my house, I am such a klutz.

Alicia said...

Congrats on your awards!

***your conversation sounded alot like mine...they other day I was at a Car wash vaccuming out my car and tripped over the hose...in front of like 15 people. Needless to say I was done vaccuming and got in my car and left:)

More Than Words said...

How fun!! Yes..I see you don't follow rules too closely..LOL!!

Oh..the guy had a first aid kit at his house? Of course! LOL

Meg said...

Thanks for tagging me, I feel so special!

I love your 1 word answer to number 28...I think it is one word, I figure if you can say it in one breath it counts. :)

Ok, I am going to take a shot at this...one word is hard for someone as talkative as me!

Kelli said...

Thanks Sara!
You're blog makes me laugh every morning.
Awesome, see I didn't have anything to write about today. And now, I do!
And Ashley DID have a cute wedding. I liked her cake! (obviously)

Also, a funny from yesterday-downloaded the new safari, and the opening page now shows me all of my 'most visited pages' there are 12. Your is one of them.

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heidi said...

Why are you wishing for a kitchen, oh ye who doesn't cook? Shouldn't you be wishing for a personal chef??

{Kimber} said...

better late than never right?!
we love you even if you never pass them on.... :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

not gonna lie...i am in awes that you rollerblade...even if you do fall 3 times. i totally would give it up after that! way to go...

The Stiffs said...

Thanks for the tag and the ahem image. I'll try to do this before we leave in the morning or maybe I could do it in the car. Hmmmm. Help pass the 16 hours in a van with 3 kids. Maybe that's the ticket.

Kaci said...

You are so funny!! :) Damn roller blades!

Unknown said...

You are a HOOT! Love it!

Hope you didn't fall!

Miller Racing Family said...

Loved your post. I got such a kick out of your secret message. Thanks for the laughs!

Amanda said...

Nice work on the rollerblading! love it!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Congrats on your awards!!

I hope you don't fall while rollerblading. I know I would.

E @ Scottsville said...

Well, aren't you Little Miss Popular, huh?

Congrats on your awards! Looking forward to seeing you at the concert at my church on Sunday! I'll save you a spot RIGHT NEXT TO ME. Don't worry, I'll wear deoderant.

{{giggle}}

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Wow! Thanks for passing one along to me! You are too cool. And now that I know that you actually fall down while roller blading, I might be more inclined to give it a try with you when we ever finally meet IRL! Because I can guarantee that I would break my neck!