This week, we had a topic that scared me. Why? It is to pick our top 10 favorite blogs. How does one DO that? I love so many of you..how can I choose just 10? So, I decided that if I have mentioned your name/linked to you/ect before, I will not put you in this time, and do my Top 10 Favorite NEW blogs that I have found in the last couple of months or
so-ish. (yes, so-ish is a word. My word.)
So Ace, Erica, Ashley, Stephanie, RunMommyRun, Tiffany? I am not linking to you. Nope. Not you Erin either. Not even Jen, Webren or Counselormama.
Without further ado, here are my Top 10 Favorite New Blogs:
10. The Ramblings of a Disgruntled Secretary: With a name like Meeko Fabulous, what is not to love? His posts are fun and quirky, and he loves peanut butter. Perfect man!
9. Ummm...by PeeWee (no, her parents didn't really name her that, it is a pseudo-name, I believe. I think her real name is Fonz.) She does way too much yoga, and wears granny shoes, but is a hoot to read!
8. ModernMom- she's modern, she's funny, she writes a good letter!
7. Aunt of 14- She's been around for a bit, I believeth, but I just hopped on her. I like her style and honesty.
6. Kimber~ You know, when your name is Kimber? You are going to be fun. She likes to take a ton of pictures, but so do a lot of you here. Mostly everyone except me.
5. Failblog. Does anyone not read this for a good laugh?
4. Picky Palate- She has such pretty food. and cookies. I've never even commented on her blog, but I sure like to look at the pics and dream of when I have a kitchen again! She is my pioneer woman!
3. ManicMother- she has remained strong through a crazy period in her young son's life. And? I met her IRL and she rocks!
2. YoungMama- I think I just started reading her a few weeks ago. Can't remember, but I keep going back!
1. Cakewrecks. Sorry, I love this blog. Love it. Even if I've mentioned it here before, I can't help but mention it again!
No, CookieCrum, Kameron, Okkar Lif (whateverthatmeans), Kaci, Anna, Kelli, Jazz, Meg, I didn't give you a shout out, but I still love ya!
Now, you want to play along? You can! I won't even make you mention my blog on your list. Just add your name below! Don't forget to check out:
Zeemaid @ In The Mommy Trenches
LZ @ My Messy Paradise
They have more awesome blogs to share! Now me? I am out. If I have to type in one more link, I may pass out.
30 comments:
Oh, great! New blogs for me to check out!!
Who are you telling?! I had the hardest time... so I copped out and just listed my favorite fashion blogs! LOL!
That is def. a hard one. I wouldn't even attempt, I don't think!
That's cool... I guess. :(
At least I was the first one you listed that you weren't listing! BOOYA!
Fun - I will have to check some of these out - thanks! ;-)
My morning must start with Cakewrecks, Mabel's Blog (they post every morning, pretty much first thing) Then over to my feed to see if you have anything up. I save failblog for my mid-afternoon pick me up. That crap is funny!
Thanks for the 'non' shout out!
I'm glad I picked a different top ten list to do today before I read the chosen one. I don't think I could've handled the pressure of picking out favorite blogs. :)
AWWWWW!! I might need to send you some peanut butter for that one! I am blushing.
No you rock!xoxo
Thanks a million as I'm always on the look-out for fun new blogs! Your list was great and your post was a riot-----Have a super Thursday!
I adore ummm!
You've got some others on here, though, that I haven't checked out yet...
Sara! OMG! I'm so honored! Thank you for the mention! :) I'm gonna have to send you some peanut butter too! :)
*LOL Loved the cakewrecks page.
See I just knew I was missing something!
Always looking for new people to pop in on. Going to check some out.
What a great top ten. I will have to come back and check them out. Happy Thursday..
Woohoo, thanks for some new fabulous blogs to check out! :) And I heart peanut butter too! :)
I'm off to check out some of those blogs!
I forgive you and no the love is stil there! Ha!
lovin' the way you didn't link to us... hahah
i'll have to check out these new ones though!
cool! Yeah I would love to check them out! I don't have any new blogs that I've visited in a while, how boring hu? I need to though!:)
Fun new blogs to check out. Thanks!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! You've made my day just by mentioning me! I loved your comment btw, I was laughing so hard. Your new picture is beautiful, didn't know you were such a hottie!
How rude! LOL! Just kidding! =) I so heart your blog.
Thanks for not giving a shout out to me! Haha! :)
You are so sweet, I hope you are having a fantastic week.
Oooh - I know some, but not all of these. But, not for long...Great list!
I'm glad to know that you were somehow thinking of me with this post! Wink Wink!
Now, I'm off to check off your list that you have here... maybe I'll meet some new bloggy friends myself!
oh thanks for the list - a bunch of new blogs I have yet to visit!!
Great list.
I also enjoy a lot of people on there. :)
Are you out hunting for peanut butter. I left you something on my blog. Have a great Saturday...
Oh sweetie! Can I tell you I have had a CRAP day. Decided to sit down and get caught up on my fave blogs and see this shout out to me! Thanks my dear. Sending love right back to ya:) MWAH
Post a Comment