I also own turtles. My favorite is the baby turtle, Bud. I a
lso have 2 big ones, and once had a huge mom! She was about 2 ovals long.
This is Buddy. He was eaten by a skunk. {Mother's note: Hello trauma! I did not think we'd make it through that. This kid loves turtles, LOVES them. I mean, he looks them in the eye and tells them how much he loves them, strokes their shells...}
ally miss Buddy, but mom got me a red ear slider baby named Bud.
I like to make make models and sing when jumping on the trampoline.
I'm done now. Bye!
Okay...finally....finally, I am Paying It Forward! About, oh, a month ago.. Tanya from Miller Racing Family sent me a cool gift package from a Paying It Forward. It was so fun to get a little gift package in the mail filled with fun/cute stuff for me and my boys! Now? I am passing it along. (seriously, check this out..it is my name in cool pics. And yes, I really did realize it right off the bat. My husband did not have to tell me/point it out to me about 2 weeks later.)

Here are the rules:
Be the first person or the random picked commenter. You'll need to be willing to give me your mailing address, and I will send a small gift your way (no name pics though, I am not that talented.) After you receive your package in the mail, write a post about it, and link back to my blog. You also agree to Pay It Forward and send gifts to the two people who comment on your blog.
So, tomorrow morning, about the time when I post my thoughts on ghosts (a fellow tweeter/twitter/twister? twitted/tweeted/twits about ghosts and it got my mind working overtime...) I will pick 2 people for a PAY IT FORWARD.
28 comments:
I can't be the first....can I?? Wow...I love the pic and I noticed right away it was your name. I think we are just more perceptive that way. :) Can I just say, your son and his love for turtles is so sweet!!!
What a cutie! I have a feeling he'd get along quite well with my #2.
Neat idea ... pay it forward.
Elijah is a cutie!
I'll play. :)
Elijah is adorable, by the way--he looks so much like you in that picture.
On a random note, my fridge smells like turtles, thanks to Hubba Hubba's (cooked and seasoned) collard greens that have been sitting there since Thursday. The smell reminds me (for whatever reason) of the turtles I kept as pets as a kid.
Tell Elijah I think he rocks, and I hope he makes it to Mars. :)
oh goodness i can't wait for your ghost post...!
and elijah. what a cutie! he and his turtles are so darn cute!
cool pic. i actually didn't notice that it was your name. i'm slow like that..!
What a cute boy!
I didn't get the Sara picture at first I had to look back a second time. Very neat!
Loved reading Elijah's musings!! :-)
love the stylin' guy there!
TOTALLY could see your name...cool.
Ran 8 miles yesterday in 70minutes...getting better at the running thing. 5more weeks to go...halfmarathon here I come!
Will totally pay it forward
That is an awesome picture with your name!
And Elijah is quite a guy.
That picture thing is awesome! Fingers crossed I'm randomly picked. :)
My Cooper is obsessed with turtles, he actually has a pet tortoise, but he thinks it's a turtle, I mean whatever makes them happy! Poor thing losing his turtle...I'm glad you guys survived that ordeal.
Now, don't pick me!
I just wanted to say I am so glad that you enjoyed the gift. I am also glad you figured your name out right away. My aunt makes the photos and some are easier to pick out than others.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Count me in! Adorable kiddo you've got there!
Look at that stylin', cool dude!! Love it! :)
Elijah rocks!!! I want to work at NASA too. :) You go little buddy!
UMMMM YEAH!! working for NASA would ROCK!! :)
that little turtle is so cute too!
pay it forward sounds cool!
How cute is he?!?!?
Awwwww, he's adorable!!! He has great goals in life!!!!
I love Elijah's little newspaper salesboy hat. The paying forward idea is great, too, I'd do that.
I hope my son only wants turtles and not other animals since I won't let small furry things in my house! Cute pic of your boy!!
Oh how cool! I wanna play, I wanna play!
Am I too late????
PS - I love the "SARA" photos. That is really cool. I didn't see it at first, but then once you told me, that's so AWESOME!
I may have to try do to those!
He is adorable! I had several red ear sliders growing up. I just came across your blog. It's way cute! I'm in on the giveaway!
AW that is fun!! I hope I get picked!
Will your goodies be from Target and MAC? If so, can I put in for more chances?!
I love that pic of Elijah! He is going to break a few hearts I do believe!
turtles? thankfully My son doesn't like those yet...I'm not sure I'm that good of a mommy to let him have one!!! LOL
Love the photo of Elijah. Too cute.
Pick me!
What a cutie, and has great aspirations to boot!
BTW, I must be totally blonde, because it took me a little while to see your name in that picture. At first I didn't get it! LOL
Ok, for the record, now I do! Actually, that's pretty cool. :)
Sara, he sounds like such an awesome kid - and holy Corey-doppelganger!
Post a Comment