I miss knowing what is going on in your lives. At odd times, I'll be like, "Ah! I haven't been to Keeping up with the Shultz's" in forever. Same with about 100 other of you. I am going to get caught up. I dislike only having time to check in every few days, and lately barely that.
Soon...
Soon..
My house is almost done. I have 3 rooms left to paint, some tile and flooring to lay...
However, I am going to carve some time out this week and catch up. Because, I miss you, if you hadn't gotten the drift yet. (Ace sometimes takes a bit. Erica? May never get it because I stalk her anyway.)

42 comments:
I know what you mean. I've been painting lately (and RE-painting because some of the colors didn't work out and then I had to paint white again and then try a new color) and it's really a time suck!
Can't wait to see the after pictures!
As Bria says, "Tooooooo!"
Hope you get some down time soon!
yay! for being almost done :)
Isn't it crazy how busy life gets sometimes?!? Can't wait to see your completed work!
I haven't been keeping up as much lately either. It's been a busy month.
Can't wait to see pics of the finished work!
Thanks for the shout out that is so kind of you. I hope you are getting everything done you want to. Plus taking some time for you. Have a great day.
You better post pics of that fab house, when it's done. Did you do before ones?
ummmm.... we miss you too!!!!!
I'm looking forward to pictures of the finished product:)
I still trying to catch up from my "home improvement project" that we finished last month! So I totally understand.
*gimmie a hug!* I miss you too!
Love our label on this post: I am a spaz! LOL Looking forward to seeing pictures when it's all complete!
Yes....def. post before and after pictures. Even ones of how you look before you start the project and after.....
*wink
xox
I love your new blog look! Has it been that long since I've been here? Good Grief!
Yes, you definitely have to get some 'after' photos up as soon as you finish. And lucky for you, I've been too busy to write too much, so there's not a lot to miss on my part. (But, shhhhh, I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow. Please don't tell the ax murderer or robbers.) I'll have super-fun photos when I get back!
We forgive you!
Can't wait to see what the house looks like!
Ugh, we painted our whole inside of our house SEVEN years ago and I am still traumatized by how long it took, ha ha!
i'm the same way. i miss everyone, because something called LIFE! gets in the way. boo that!! hope you get your painting all done and it looks all 'purty'. :0)
There is an award waiting for you at my blog :)
http://ellabellamozzarella.blogspot.com/
DOn't forget the pictures!
Miss you too ... going back to work stinks!
Make sure you share some pictures!
Definitely take photos!
I know how you feel! If I'm not on my blog for a day, it feels like FOREVER!!
I know the feeling! This seems like a busy time for everyone! We'll be seein' ya when we see ya! In the meantime, I'll still stalk ya!
Oh Sara, i am in the same dang boat right now! I have been in a funk, and i am trying to shake it off! i am trying to cathc up with the comments right now...but i am afraid my love is being stretched thin right now! i cant wait to see pictures of your house! i love painting!
I totally know what you mean. We are getting to the honey do list now that racing season is over, so it is hard to fit it all in. I can wait to see photos of all the renovations.
Miss u too...but your tweets have been killing me....especially the one about your kid trying to touch the back of his tongue! HAHAHHA
Hang in there! You;re almost done!
Right?!
we totally understand! :) Life happens! and can't wait to see pic's of your house after the remodel!
No problem! We all know what its like. We'll see you when the project's complete!
Totally understand!! Can't wait to see pictures though...woo hoo!
Totally understand. Can't wait to see the finished house photos.
Girl I feel ya! I haven't been on since last Thursday! I've been playing catch up all morning!!! Not that I sit at my desk and read blogs all day . . . LOL ;)
Happy painting! Can't wait to see the results.
-FringeGirl
Good luck finishing up all those lose ends. I totally hear you about missing your peeps. I've been running around in circles lately trying to catch up.
Nominate yourself for the OfficeMax card. You never know......not many people are actually following the directions!
I am having a hard time getting into a groove as well.
But, I made it over to say hi!!
ANd I absolutely LOVE that you stalk me, Miss Sara Poo!
I'm just going through a lot right now and I'm way behind, too. =0(
I'm still taking the time to post my pictures and write my blogs but am way behind on reading them.
I am so behind too! Yikes!
Post a Comment