Super cool blogger Heather and a friend just started a blog design business! To kick it off they have graciously offered one of my blog readers a FREE BLOG CUSTOM DESIGN!
The winner will be able pick out the scrapkit of their choice from http://deliciousscrapshop.com/ and the graphic of their choice from http://www.bigstockphoto.com/
Check out there site here at Affordable Designs for You to see what they have to offer!
They also offer a ton of 2 and 3 column freebies for you as well.
And their prices? Um, cheap. There is no other word for it.
Now, to enter this giveaway? Leave me a comment and let me know why you would like a new blog layout.
EXTRA ENTRIES:
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter, linking back to my blog- 1 extra entry
- Check out Affordable Designs for You or Bigstock Photo or Delicious Scrap Shop and let me know what you like! - 1 extra entry
This giveaway is open until Friday, December 11 @ noon! Good luck! I am super excited to see the new design the winner comes up with!

28 comments:
I need a blog makeover cuz I suck at blog "design"...
i tweeted!!
I checked out the new site - they all look great! I would love a new blog design because I still have no idea what I am doing and am nuttling through this blog thing - I would love a picture heading like I see some people have. Thanks for the chance!
Hmmmm....why do I need a new look? Maybe because everything else in my life is changing. I think I need to change the blog too. Great idea!
Hmmmm....why do I need a new look? Maybe because everything else in my life is changing. I think I need to change the blog too. Great idea!
Hmmmm....why do I need a new look? Maybe because everything else in my life is changing. I think I need to change the blog too. Great idea!
I'd love to have a blog makeover because I keep trying to do it myself and it doesn't turn out like I want.
hmmm.... have you SEEN my blog? i DEFINITELY need a makeover!
that and i've been thinking about changing the name and possibly url, so all that would be left would be a makeover!
I would LOVE a blog makeover. I know just enough HTML code to be dangerous, and I messed up my columns and can't fix them. :(
I need a blog makeover because my blog isn't as fabulous as me! Too much? Ok . . . Let me think . . . It would be cool to have something for secretary-ish . . . :) btw, I RT'd your tweet. Put me down for two entries. :) Thanks!
Ooh-I wanna win! I'm not sure if Ir eally need to explain why...have you seen my blog? It's sad. It needs to look like a real person blog...not one that says, "Hey, the person who writes this blog doesn't begin to understand technology and just picked the easiest design (and free-ist) she could."
As far as what I like (for my second entry) I really love the Christmas tree id 4159509...but would probly want something that wouldn't be seasonal so I'll have to keep looking.
I need a new design 'cause mine looks ok on the outside but is all screwed up on the inside. Wait, am I talking about me or my blog?
I've had the same simple blog layout for the last year. I think my site could use a little 'prettying' up.
Great giveaway!
-FringeGirl
Now how stinkin cool is that!!!! I really need a new blog makeover...cause mine is very dull and well to be honest I am not that computer savy and could never do it on my own!
BTW-my DVD player still blinks 12:00 too!!!!!...can they help me with that too :O)
I would love to have a blog makeover! I've been Jonesing for one for sometime now...seems like everyone is going away from the pre-made templates to having theirs individually created. I would love to jump on the bandwagon and make mine extra special!!
Wow I soooo need a makeover, when your friend gets up and running, make sure you post something about her prices and stuff so if we don't win the competition we can see her results and consider having her do it for us anyway!!!
This is such a great giveaway and I would totally enter except I just won my own blog re-design giveaway (thank goodness, because I am so not capable of any of that stuff).
I would love to win a blog design and give it to my sister to use for her blog!!
I think the cocolate mint is very cool.
I could totally use this. I have no idea how to download and layout anything. I've tried and it ended in tears and screaming. It wasn't pretty.
What a great giveaway. I was just thinking a couple of days ago that I would need to redo the blog when the baby gets here. I love the Little Boy's Mini Kit.
Have a great day!
My blog is boring. And I have no idea on how to make it pop. So, that means that someone else has to do it!
Congrats on your first giveaway. How fun! I don't need one right now with the fun Christmas "do" but after that my blog will go back to boring and need help!
Oh I could so use a blog makeover. I try to do it myself, but would love something fancy!!!! PLEASE enter me!
Congrats on your first giveaway. I would love love love a new blog look.. well actually a transplant lol. I just heard that blogspot could just delete your blog anytime so I was thinking of relocating to Wordpress. I'm totally helpless here you see.
I deserve to have a free blog design because I want a blog that looks just as cool as Sara's!!!!
Mandi
www.ourwonderfulcrazybeautifullife.com
Post a Comment