HAHA. I love your post-its. MMM. Reese's sound FABULOUS right now, but then my jiggly thighs would be jiggling even more. LOL. And the teachers, and students thing. TOO FUNNY. Dont you know they need to know your every move? LOL
so cute...are your student really requesting to freind them...NOT COOL!
I am not on fb, I am kinda scared to be honest. I just don't want everone stalking me and knowing my every move...plus all the old high school friends...yikes! If I would have wanted them to know what I was up to now, I would have kept in touch with them...YA THINK!
Very cute post Sara. My mom also got me a Reese's Christmas tree and it was fantastic! Yum! My jiggly thighs will go away in the new year, they told me that was their resolution--who knows?
I keep my phone on silent because of 0630 calls/texts/gchats/etc. My Dad feels like need to call me multiple times during the week at that time--he gets to leave a message. :)
I would totally NOT friend any students if I were a teacher!
But since I'm not, I accept all the little kids who's moms let them have fb. I plan to go underground and not post anything on fb when my kids are teens so that they will forget I'm there. I will know EVERYTHING they are up to. Muahahahahahaha!!!
Cutie pie little blog you got going on here! Princess likey! ;)
I promise not to tell on you for the reeses so long as you don't tell on me for the sugar cookies (that I told my kids we were out of...), the DQ blizzard (peanut butter of course!), the Skittles that I keep meaning to throw out (But are still in the car) and the Lattes from Starbucks. Well, what do you expect? Never give a girl a $50 giftcard to Starbucks!
LOL that would be horrible to have your students as your friends on facebook! That would make it really hard to vent. I made the mistake of telling my mother in law about myspace awhile back and then adding her as a friend, its so much more restrictive that way!
I'm so glad fb wasn't around when I was teaching(or maybe it was, but I wasn't aware of it) b/c I need those boundaries, too. I do have a few former students on mine now, but they are "grown0ups" now.
Well, the fact that your students wanna friend you on FB means that you are a totally cool teacher. But I know what you mean about needing boundaries.
Both my nieces sent me a friend request, along with my mom and dad, so I had to set up new privacy settings for family members only. I don't want them seeing certain things!!!
gonna have a one of those reese's PB right now! So love this post it note idea, how creative! My friend has the same problem with student's when she goes out, she was a high school teacher a couple of years ago and apparently they grew up and she'll bump into them in clubs she gets so annoyed!
Those post-its are hilarious! My husband is a teacher and gets FB friend requests all the time. I mean when I was in high school I could have cared less what my teacher did in their spare time or I am sure they did not want to know what I did. But FB is a whole new world! Tammy
I am going to have to pretend I never tasted the Reces dark chocolate. It will be the death of me...or at least my get my pre-baby-baby body back effort!
Great post it notes. Love the Jiggly Thighs, let me know how we can get rid of them STAT! Hope you are enjoying your Christmas break! Have a fabulous day!
Those are great! Thanks for the laugh! I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees...and pumpkins...and eggs...and...well, they're the reason I run everyday.
54 comments:
Reese's Christmas Trees are my weakness! They're way too delicious for me to resist them!
I love the Reese's Cup Trees :)
OMG students wanting to be you friend on facebook...NEVER!
HAHA. I love your post-its. MMM. Reese's sound FABULOUS right now, but then my jiggly thighs would be jiggling even more. LOL. And the teachers, and students thing. TOO FUNNY. Dont you know they need to know your every move? LOL
XOXO
DANIELLE
so cute...are your student really requesting to freind them...NOT COOL!
I am not on fb, I am kinda scared to be honest. I just don't want everone stalking me and knowing my every move...plus all the old high school friends...yikes! If I would have wanted them to know what I was up to now, I would have kept in touch with them...YA THINK!
can you imagine being friends with your students on FB...ummmmm NO!
How old are your students? For some reason I am picturing elementary age...please dont say they have FB!
***I so encourage you to take a nap today:)
Have your jiggly thighs pick up my jiggly stomach when they leave ... mmmmkay? Thanks.
Excuse me, Jiggly Thies??? Don't you run like 5 hours a day? Ahhh... so glad I don't.
Oh your love for peanut butter. I love it too. Have a great day. Cash is always great..
Oh thanks for the Tuesday a.m. laugh! I think you are spot on with the FB thing. Also the Reese's thing.
Reeses' trees rock!
And yeah, my words kept getting cut off, too. :<
Very cute post Sara. My mom also got me a Reese's Christmas tree and it was fantastic! Yum! My jiggly thighs will go away in the new year, they told me that was their resolution--who knows?
I keep my phone on silent because of 0630 calls/texts/gchats/etc. My Dad feels like need to call me multiple times during the week at that time--he gets to leave a message. :)
Great post its!! Your students request you as a friend on FB?!? hahahaha that's awesome...they must think your very cool teach :)
Reese's are my weakness.
I would totally NOT friend any students if I were a teacher!
But since I'm not, I accept all the little kids who's moms let them have fb. I plan to go underground and not post anything on fb when my kids are teens so that they will forget I'm there. I will know EVERYTHING they are up to. Muahahahahahaha!!!
Cutie pie little blog you got going on here! Princess likey! ;)
oh i love your random post it note thoughts!!
i'm sure i'm wrong, but don't you teach 3rd grade or something? isn't that a little young to be on FB?!
Great stickies. And 6:30 a.m. texts? Yeah, I'm up...but that's why my phone is OFF at night. ;-)
If you are forced to not eat as much, I'm happy to take those Reese's Trees off your hands for you...
I promise not to tell on you for the reeses so long as you don't tell on me for the sugar cookies (that I told my kids we were out of...), the DQ blizzard (peanut butter of course!), the Skittles that I keep meaning to throw out (But are still in the car) and the Lattes from Starbucks. Well, what do you expect? Never give a girl a $50 giftcard to Starbucks!
12 foot high boundaries are always good!
Reese's Anything is my downfall! They are sooo yummy!
LOL that would be horrible to have your students as your friends on facebook! That would make it really hard to vent. I made the mistake of telling my mother in law about myspace awhile back and then adding her as a friend, its so much more restrictive that way!
Put those Reeces trees in the fridge and they're irresistible to me.
FB friends requests from students! eek!
Why is it when the Reeses are a different shape that taste better? I like the egg ones at Easter.
I'm so glad fb wasn't around when I was teaching(or maybe it was, but I wasn't aware of it) b/c I need those boundaries, too. I do have a few former students on mine now, but they are "grown0ups" now.
I can't imagine having one of my teachers as my fb friend. Very weird. I never even saw the Reeses trees. I feel so deprived. :)
Well, the fact that your students wanna friend you on FB means that you are a totally cool teacher. But I know what you mean about needing boundaries.
Both my nieces sent me a friend request, along with my mom and dad, so I had to set up new privacy settings for family members only. I don't want them seeing certain things!!!
these are fun!
Oh Reeses ANYTHING!!! These were fun notes, I loved them :)
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Reese PB cups!! YUMMY!
My sister has the same problem with her students. LOL!
gonna have a one of those reese's PB right now! So love this post it note idea, how creative! My friend has the same problem with student's when she goes out, she was a high school teacher a couple of years ago and apparently they grew up and she'll bump into them in clubs she gets so annoyed!
Great notes! And yes, I entered the giveaway. :)
Reeces trees are so dangerous. The eggs always get me too!
hahahaha, i love these.
Those post-its are hilarious! My husband is a teacher and gets FB friend requests all the time. I mean when I was in high school I could have cared less what my teacher did in their spare time or I am sure they did not want to know what I did. But FB is a whole new world! Tammy
Cute post it notes. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Have a Happy New Year,
Nannette
My husband ate the last Reese's Tree tonight. Clearly he has a death wish.
Reese's seriously is the devil! So says my fat ass.
Eek, yes, I'd be pissed at 630.
Ha! I love it ... PS - students on FB is totally too much!
THose are so super cute! Love the jiggly thighs... or not THE THIGHS but the notes FROM the thighs.
Oh you know what I mean!
Happy New Year, Sara!
Damn those Reese's trees. They got to my thighs too.
Haha! I LOVE your post-it notes! So funny. Happy New Year to you!
I am going to have to pretend I never tasted the Reces dark chocolate. It will be the death of me...or at least my get my pre-baby-baby body back effort!
Ha! My hubs gave me a necklace that wasnt' my style. I enjoyed picking out a new one though. :) He did good on the earrings that he got me though!
Great post it notes. Love the Jiggly Thighs, let me know how we can get rid of them STAT! Hope you are enjoying your Christmas break! Have a fabulous day!
Love the jiggly thighs one...you make me laugh...here's to a great 2010!!!
HAHAHAHA! I love your post-its! You crack me up. I love the jiggly thighs post it and facebook. LOL!
Great notes! And the Hub got you a handbag! Love it. Mine does that too.
Happy New Year Sara.
What a cute blog. I love the Post it Tuesdays.
Happy New Year.... I gave you an award.. swing by my blog and pick it up.
~Angela
ps I love your sticky notes :)
I love this whole post it note thingy but I can't even imagine being that funny so many times in a row! Good job!
Those are great! Thanks for the laugh! I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Christmas Trees...and pumpkins...and eggs...and...well, they're the reason I run everyday.
Post a Comment