12.28.2009

Physique 57 Giveaway!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Me? I would love to share some pics...except my hubby didn't take any. Some me dork decided to get him Flip Mino for Christmas, so this year? Rather than take any photos, he videotaped e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
Yes. And? As much as I would love to share some Sara on Christmas Morning After Being Sick Overnight Video with you all...I don't have a liability waiver that inclusive. It ain't pretty.
Moving on. although I might never after the horrors of seeing myself on camera
Giveaway Time!
This is seriously the most amazing givaway. It is one of my favorite workout videos...The Physique 57 COMPLETE WORKOUT SET!! I know that a lot of us have some workout goals we are working towards this new year, and what a more awesome jump start than this set?
This is an amazing workout. I had heard about it, as it is the workout that Kelly Ripa swears by and does all the time. She appears to be in o.k. shape.
This video set came out this past summer, and I was beyond excited. I had it ordered before it was even shipping. It was worth every second- seriously. I am a workout maniac. I love working out and working out hard. I run all the time, do P90X and Cathe Friedrich and more. If a workout is not challenging, I am done with it. This program is challenging.
Yes, it is a challenge, but yes, a beginner can do it as well.
Tanya, the amazing instructor, has so many options for you to choose from, that beginners to experienced can all get an amazing workout. After the leg segment? I can hardly get up off the floor. Corey {does not} laugh as I try to get myself up. I borrowed my 30 Minute Express Workout to a friend, and the next day she came to me and said, "um, are you trying to kill me? That was tough! But I loved it!"
I am also picky on instructors. Let's face it, if you are doing a video a few times a week, you don't want an annoying instructor Hello? Denise Austin? Tanya is fun and energizing. She has little sayings that make you laugh and take your mind off the fact your thigh is burning like a squealing tire...or something else really burn-y.

GIVEAWAY? I am giving away the ENTIRE PHYSIQUE 57 WORKOUT SET! This includes the:
  • Classic 57 Minute Full Body Workout
  • Express 30 Minute Full Body Workout
  • AND
  • Arm and Ab Booster 30 Minute Workout
Sweet, huh? All you have to do? COMMENT and tell me if you are interested!
Extra Entry?
• Tweet about this giveaway and let me know you have. My twitter name is @trammisms

This giveaway ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 9 p.m. Good Luck!

*I did not receive any compensation for this givaway! Physique 57 provided me with the workout videos to giveaway. I had already bought my own set, and wanted to share an amazing workout with you all!

post signature

61 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm afraid it is time. The time where I realize that the hips are expanding and I must intervene. These videos sound like what I need to get in shape. Although, I warn you, I may curse you via twitter every time I am in pain.

Kristina P. said...

While I really like being fat, I could get into better shape.

{Kimber} said...

Since my pants are tight today...I SHOULD BE INTERESTED!!!!!

{Kimber} said...

I also tweeted :)

my little world said...

I am definitely interested. I am going to tweet it as well...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Yes ma'am. I sure have been to MN. The hubs is from Duluth. What you aren't willing to experience a little pain for fashion? Ah ha ha. I totes need this system as I've abandoned Jillian and I have to wear a VERY tight bridesmaid dress in T minus 6 wks!

Trish said...

Yep, I'm interested...DANG did I really say that or was it my thighs talking...well, which ever it was...count both of them in!

...do I get extra enteries for each one of the chins that showed up in all my Christmas Day pics????
...just thought I would ask......

:O)

The Sims said...

Put on a pair of my SCRUB pants this morning and they were too tight!!! I am very interested. I love the P90X workouts and I have never heard of this workout!!! I want it!!

Charisse said...

I WANNA WIN!!! You know I am working hard to be a healthier me. And while I love me some Jillian. I am tiring of her always yelling at me. No...just kidding. I DO LOVE LOVE LOVE "Kill"ian Michaels as I so lovingly refer to her in my household. But, some variety would be nice. Plus, I am only interested in looking better and better. I may have a HOT DATE for Valentine's day. :-)

OH, and of course I tweeted it - its what I DO!!! http://twitter.com/missycj03/statuses/7127465889

Jamee said...

I am totally interested!!!! I will tweet as well :)

Foursons said...

Oh please, please, please pick me!!!!!

the higgins' said...

Oh, pick me! Pick me! Pick me! I have been eating snickerdoodles by the handful, along with any other candy I get my hands on. I don't have time/money to go the the gym, so I would LOVE to be able to do this in my own home!

the higgins' said...

I also tweeted!

Barbaloot said...

Ooh-I want it! I want it! Just cuz I won your last drawing doesn't mean I can't win this, right?

erin said...

oh my goodness... i SO don't want that! i hate workouts as much as you love them. so please, if you draw my name, put it back and pick another! :-)

~Shari said...

I need this.. B.A.D!

Ace said...

I need that. Seriously. We had fast food about 50 times while traveling. And when it wasn't fast food, it was constant snacking. PLEASE pick me!

Anonymous said...

I am totally interested in this giveaway! If I don't win I might just have to go buy it myself!!!

Ace said...

Tweet tweet
http://twitter.com/musiccityace/status/7128670603

Alicia said...

I need that workout! I am so interested!

Alicia said...

I tweeted!

Anonymous said...

I am very interested! My new years resolution is to lose weight and get fit!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I am totally interested. I need to get in shape.

Sarah said...

sounds like just the inspiration I need.

Sarah said...

I just tweeted your giveaway! you should have gotten a mention.

Mama4Real said...

I want it! And I want to know how to get into reviews and giveaways too!

Mama4Real said...

tweeted!

LBDDiaries said...

Very interested; been working to get back into my Little Black Dress. This would help! Whoo hoo! I'm going to go tweet now.

Debbie said...

The intellectual part of me says I need this and should do it. The lazy part of me says, "Pass another cookie." Maybe if I win I will listen to the smarter side:)

LBDDiaries said...

I tweeted too! http://twitter.com/LBDDiaries

Tina said...

From one running mama to another...Pick me! Pick me! I would get so much use out of these. I will make you proud!

sunshineyou said...

of course I'm interested! I have to get my booty in shape for a trip to Vegas with the ladies...

Anonymous said...

I'm totally interested in the video set. I just moved and am doing a little too much personal-housewarming with foods. LOL

Anonymous said...

I also had to Tweet about it here: http://twitter.com/Sarahndipitea/status/7134040343

Elyse said...

Mmmm...PICK ME!!!! What a cool giveaway :)
~Elyse

Elyse said...

Tweeted about it: eah1234 @trammisms is doing an AWESOME giveaway for a complete set of Physique 57 here http://tinyurl.com/yfqvc8d
less than a minute ago from web

~Elyse

MollyinMinn said...

Ugh, I have to do something to try to undo some of the damage I have done. Count me in :)

Danielle said...

I am definitely interested. I'm not tweet-savvy yet but I could definitely use Kelly Ripa's bod!

Rita Templeton said...

Oh Sara. I'd like to say, "Noh thanks, I'm already in great shape!" but unfortunately, I could TOTALLY use these. You know, to fight the frump and all. :)

Consider me entered!

EC said...

I would LOVE to look like Kelly Ripa! Thanks....

amanda said...

well i would totally love this in july. after having baby number five. :0) i'm sure my jelly belly could use it!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! Hope I'm the lucky winner who will be in great shape in 2010 and everyone will be like wow!Is that you?? And I will nod and say "yes that's the new me, my new look" in a snobby way. Anyways you get my point, hope I win!:)

Christy said...

hmmm...I could really use this.

~*~TaBBy~*~ said...

I could really use something like this, maybe motivate my lazy arse to get up and drop a few pounds that are being stubborn...because my lazy arse refuses to move from this chair LOL!!

Kaci said...

OMG ever since I read your tweet about it this weekend I've wanted to try...because yes I love to torture, I mean work out! :) I tweeted about it! =)

Bledsoe Family said...

I love P90X but would love something new

Anonymous said...

please please???? Did I really say please to pain?

Pres. Kathy said...

Thanks for this great opportunity!

Unknown said...

Those sound awesome and Look like it could be fun....till i'm in pain. Tweeting it in a min!

Kayla said...

New year...new plan. I'd love it! Thanks for the chance to win :)

Meeko Fabulous said...

Sign me up! This will be cool to have on the days I'm not doing my Couch to 5K. :) Headed to tweet about this now for my extra entry. :)

Paigie Poof said...

The skinny chick inside me really wants these videos, but the lazy chunky girl just wants chocolate and peanut butter, preferably at the same time =) My ever-shrinking supply of clothing that fits (!) NEEDS these videos... Did I mention this is the first time I've commented and I am normally terrified of sounding like that weird lurker on blogs? Ummmm, yea, it's just time for me to get over that. You win =)

Krimmyk said...

So by some cruel twist of fate, I came across this post in my blogroll while eating nachos at my inlaws. Seriously, I deserve the carb, fat food while here, equals out the psychological torture my MIL inflicts in her own passive-aggressive ways. If it works I want it maybe it will help me cope while visiting them.

Krimmyk said...

Oh and I tweet tweeted it too! http://twitter.com/Krimsin/status/7177916771

King J's Queen said...

I had to buy a larger size today than the one I have worn for the last 15+ years. I NEED to win! LOL!

Tracie said...

Sign me up, darling.

Sorry you were sick on Christmas Eve. I hope you guys had a good Christmas anyway.

Chris said...

I'd love a copy of these too. I've been running now for 1 1/2 years, but my body seems to have taken no notice... a little cross training would probably help the 'problem areas'. Crossing my fingers!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Okay, as much as I hate working out, it is one of my New Year's Resolutions.... so Sara, I don't want to win this, but I NEEEEEEED to win this.

If I don't win it, I may just have to take it as a sign that God doesn't really want me to workout. ha ha h

Best of luck to my thighs and gut!

"Cookie" said...

Hello! Momma will need a new workout after this kiddo is delivered in March. :)

Berry Girl said...

heck ya. SO interested. I stalk your blog, sorry about that :)
Thanks for the great giveaway!

Paging Doctor Mommy said...

Well crap! Too bad I didn't discover this contest until now because I would have SOOOO loved to have won it.