1.03.2010

I did it.

That's right. I {again} opened my big trap and made a resolution that I would workout two hours a day every day for a week. My only rule was that I had to do it when the boys were either sleeping or off with daddy, so it wouldn't affect their break.
I figured that with being off work, kids napping/resting and such, I'd be all set to go. So, instead of napping with the boys {like any sane woman would have done on her break} I strapped on my shoes and went to town. I tried to mix cardio with weights and basically work myself silly. Here's the breakdown {for the one of you interested...me}

Sunday- Ran 7.25 miles/ Tracy Anderson Method Mat Workout/ P90X Kenpo (3 h 15m total)

Monday- Tracy Anderson Dance Cardio {Hello! foot blisters} Physique 57 workout, Jillian Michaels blast fat boost metabolism (2 h 35 m)

Tuesday- Ran 10.75 miles, walked 1 m at 10-12% incline, Tracy Anderson Mat Workout (3 h 5 m)

Wednesday- Physique 57 and Amy Bento Kickboxing video (2 hrs 15 min)

Thursday- Run 10.5 miles, 1 mile incline walk, Tracy Anderson Mat Workout (3 h 10 m)

Friday- Tubing- yeah, that's it.

Saturday- Physique 57 and Cathe Freidrich Kickboxing (2 hr)

Sunday- Run 12 miles, Incline walk .75 miles, and off to do Physique 57 after I publish this.

Monday- die.

There it is. Any results? I am thinking I see a line in my legs, you know, under the cellulite. This week? I am going to stick to 1-1 1/2 hours and give my body a break!
Honestly though, I love working out and didn't mind it overall. The only thing really sore is my calves, which are usually never sore. Okay, off to cuddle the boys and do Physique 57 once they are in bed!

post signature

41 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow, now I am impressed. Giving up the Christmas break naps to workout what a woman. I on the other hand took the naps, sorry I am sleeping for two. lol
Have a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

Wow! You are a rockstar!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

you are a crazy workout rockstar! i wish i loved working out half as much as you! then i wouldn't have to limit my peanut butter intake!! gah!

Kristina P. said...

2 hours a day!?!? You are awesome!

Ace said...

Seriously, I wish I had your willpower.

Lauren said...

You motivate me. I love it.

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! No way I could handle that kind of workout! Way to go.

Unknown said...

That makes me tired just reading about it!

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

You lost me as soon as you said you strapped on your shoes.....

Good for you though!! ;)

Michelle said...

That is very impressive!

I have never been one who likes running or been able to stick to a workout plan long term.

My short term goal is be able to run 20 mins without stopping, probably sounds wussy to you but since I never run it would be a big deal to me.

Kmama said...

I wish I had your resolve!! How do you find the time to work out so much? I hardly have time to go to the bathroom!!

I ran on my elliptical for a half hour tonight and while I physically could have gone on, I couldn't mentally. I was soooo bored. And yes, I have a TV in view. Of course, I was watching MTV's Jersey Shore, so that might explain why I was so bored. LOL

Meg said...

You are crazy--just absolutely certifiably nuts!

I don't have kids and still couldn't be as committed as you are.

Kudos.

peewee said...

ummm, you ARE crazy!! That made me sore just READING it.

Anonymous said...

My god. You are nuts. :) But in a good way, of course!

Pres. Kathy said...

Keep up the good work!

Mocha Momma said...

Even when I did run(long ago) I never ran that much.

I know you are a runner and this is nothing to you, but just reading about your week made me hurt and want to lay down.

Take it easy young lady & have a great week,
Nannette

Tina said...

You are crazy! I so wish I lived close to you - I could totally use some of your motivation!

King J's Queen said...

My body hurts just from reading all that. Whew!

Foursons said...

Make sure to do enough exercise that it has some good side effects on my body too. OK, thanks.

Liz Mays said...

You know, I used to work out 6 hours a day every single day. I was both the most fit and the most unhealthy I've ever been in my life.

Mama4Real said...

Whatever happened w/ the pain in your feet thought?

Rita Templeton said...

Hmmph! I was proud of myself for only missing one daily 30-minute workout in the last month ... until I read this post. Girl, you take the cake in the dedicated exerciser department! WOW!!!

erin said...

crazy woman! ok. so you you want to work out for 2 hours every day. that's NOT the crazy part. what i'm thinking? the CRAZY part is that some days you exercized for over 3 hours. i swear when i got to exactly 2 hours, i'd be done. actually, when i'd get to about 30 minutes i'd be done! happy resting tomorrow!!!

Elyse said...

WoW! Can I bottle up some of your energy?! You amaze me woman!
~Elyse

honeypiehorse said...

I have no comment. And I can't imagine you have any cellulite.

Kaci said...

You rock sister!!

Annsterw said...

Awesome for you!!!!!!! Way to stick to your resolve!! Thats a serious workout but I am even more impressed that you stuck the your resolve!!! I am next!! LOL

Kameron said...

I may have to go take a nap as I am exhausted just reading all of that activity!

Jen said...

At least you made a resolution. I never do.

Barbaloot said...

Wow-and I was feeling good about myself for almost making it to one hour on one day...

Meeko Fabulous said...

Girl you are a workout machine! :) I start Couch to 5K that you sent me today!

"Cookie" said...

You are a "crack" addict....only your "crack" is exercing. I miss it. **Tear**. I'll exerice through you now since this belly is getting larger and larger.

Jen said...

Wow! Good for you!

~*Michelle*~ said...

I think I am having heart palpitations just reading that workout. You are insane woman!

....but a good (and fit) insane.

xox

Amber Page Writes said...

I bow before your awesomeness. I would not have made it past day one!

But then, I'm just starting the couch to 5K program this week, so I'm ahem, just a little bit behind you...

you rock.

Theta Mom said...

You are a total rockstar and I'm already complaining about getting up early tomorrow to walk on that treadmill!

Tracie said...

I need a nap from reading that. You go!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your energy, what do you eat? Really I want to know...

E @ Scottsville said...

Okay Sara. It's official. I no longer like you one little teency tiny bit. You just made me look super oooper duper pathetic with my 300 crunch-stuff a day.

I am no longer speaking to you anymore. This will be my last comment in like...forever!

Good day to you, my ever-so-tone former friend.

E @ Scottsville said...

I'm back. I missed you.

♥ Me!

Laura Marchant said...

Holy crap! I feel lazy now.