1.04.2010

Post It Note Tuesday




For more awesome ones, check out SupahMommy and the guy who got me started with his hilarious ones... Meeko!

post signature

55 comments:

Mindy said...

I always have at least one post it that has to run into another too! Maybe you should buy that kid a "Walter the Farting Dog" book!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

You better tell Self to slow down! ;) I hope that student stops farting in class...must be the pink sausages.

King J's Queen said...

You need to threaten the gassy kid with the chainsaw gun. >:-0

Staci said...

Gotta love those gassy kiddos :) Once when I was teaching we had a school wide drill to practice for an intruder. The whole class of first graders (18 of them) had to squeeze into our bathroom. We all fit and as the body heat started to make things a little uncomfortable, one of my little darlings let one go. Oh my word! I told my principal we would be finding a new place to hang out during drills...he cracked up :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...I'm slowly finding time to check out my regular reads again!

Helene said...

Yeah I totally second that last one! My sister got Cole this humongous Nerf gun thingie and he keeps shooting at me when I least expect it. It's getting to the point where she's about to find that damn thing completely disassembled on her front lawn!

Eeeeew, about the pink sausages! I wouldn't have eaten them either!

Kristina P. said...

I don't even know what this Zumba thing is.

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

ha! i love this... hilarious!

CalgaryDaddy said...

My wife is a teacher and she tells me these kind of Fart stories all the time!

Shane

Unknown said...

My brother has one of those nerf guns too. Sooo annoying.

I totally wouldn't eat the pink sausages either!

Unknown said...

Ok first I have to say I love your blog name LOVE it. found ya at Supahs' and love the notes. I have too much to say sometimes too.. Are you a teacher in KY cause if you are well the farting boy might be my son, but you would HEAR him first...

Anonymous said...

These are hilarious! I love the little post-its!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you just gotta love those Nerf guns! My 3 yr old is always trying to shoot me with those darned green balls!

honeypiehorse said...

Aw, man, farters in class, that stinks!

adrienzgirl said...

I find Nerf bullets all over my house. EVERYWHERE. In the couch, on the couch, under the couch, in MY room, in the bathrooms. Nowhere is sacred. I think the hubs plays with the boys when I leave the house.

Adoption of Jane said...

Dontcha just luv it when pple give our kids annoying toys?

Kameron said...

My husband's friend wanted to get my 2 1/2 year old one of those nerf guns. I was like, "Can you read?? Ages 5+??" Why do people ignore those things!?? I hope the balls all get "lost" soon and you can be done with it!

Kmama said...

LOL at the student who is farting in your class. Too funny!!

My oldest got a nerf tommy gun or something liek that and it shoots a million darts. Ages 8+ and my FIL bought it for him. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Funny. I like how everything is on post-its.

-FringeGirl

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

You are NOT kidding about the nasty farting kids at school! I go help my friend in the computer lab at school on Thursdays....right after lunch. *insert gagging* And it's not just the boys! The girls are nasty too!!

Alicia said...

Sounds like a busy month ahead! Too funny about the farting kid!

"Cookie" said...

Hilarious! Luckily for us, no Nerf items this year!! :).... only loud, annoying tractors.

Kelli said...

Scheduling too much at once? I never do that! But, I have to say, the more I put on myself, the more I get done. Hopefully you'll make it out alive. And if not, it'll be funny for the blog!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

OMG farting in class....LOL

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

The cousins deserves the ball to the head.

Unknown said...

so enjoyed your post its
pink sausages yuck i wouldnt eat them either

Barbaloot said...

I wish my work would have breakfast meetings. Sounds like work would be much more fun.

{Kimber} said...

YOU better check YOSELF!!! slow it down girlie!!
yuck...stinky kid poots!

Liz Mays said...

You gotta find out what that kid is eating! Maybe it's those pink sausages.

LucieP said...

HAHAHA

Amy said...

Love your post it's.. Have a great day.

Pres. Kathy said...

As a former teacher I hated grades and Farters!!!! When I taught 5th grade, the kids had not discovered deodarant, so after gym the room was super smelly! I had to give them that talk. It totally worked!

susan said...

i am loving your post it note tuesdays. i decided to check out meeko a couple of weeks ago and am addicted to him. he is HILARIOUS!

Meeko Fabulous said...

I told you Asher and that chainsaw were gonna be bad for your nerves! LoL! :)

Furry Bottoms said...

These are great post-it notes! :)

Pink sausage, ICK!

Unknown said...

Chainsaw Nerf gun AND farting kids? You need a drink, sista!

Shell said...

Laughing at the farting kid. Gross!

Meg said...

I <3 Zumba classes!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I totally want a Nerf gun now..lol funny stuff.

Juliana said...

Love this post it note thing. I am going to have to start doing it, especially because I just quit my shop for OFFICE DEPOT. Anyhoo-I like your post about Zumba. How long have you done it? They are offering free classes from someone in our development next week and I am going to my first class...I am really excited!

I am now a new follower. Pop on by to my blog and follow back if you would like. I am actually doing my very first giveaway!

Tracie said...

Dude, those lunch ladies are Nazis.

Miller Racing Family said...

I just have to say ahem to the secretary post it.
For some reason everyone thinks the principal needs to participate in all the secret pal and food meetings. No the principal isn't participating, his wife is! I need to stop now as I could write a book of my unhappiness with this subject.
Have a fabulous day!

Erin said...

So funny ... this makes my Tuesday!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hey lunch lady...what's wrong with kiddos not wanting to get violently ill?

Anonymous said...

Eeeww pink sausages, I wouldn't eat either.

Mrs. M said...

A professional line microwave - really? Do you like it? :)

Good luck getting through it all this month!!

Anonymous said...

lol!don't you just love it when the kids get the most perfect presents according to relatives and friends? I have to admit I hate toys with little pieces they end up everywhere around the house...

peewee said...

I bought that same exact nef gun for my nephew last xmas. PArtly cuz he really wanted it. Annnnnnd partly cuz I knew it would drive my sister in law CRAZY. So, perhaps your cousin has some unresolved beef with you?! haha. You might wanna kiss her butt before next year is all I'm sayin'.

Mandi said...

I love that you needed like 10 post-it notes yesterday! OMG I love to hear you rant, you are my long lost twin (much skinnier) sister!

love ya girl!
Mandi
www.ourwonderfulcrazybeautifullife.com

L said...

Ahhh I really want to do Zumba again. You just made me realize I need to schedule a class ahaha.

Betty Manousos said...

Just passing by to say hi,
and have a great 2010!
hugs husgs

E @ Scottsville said...

Ha ha ha, I love these Sara. You always, ALWAYS make me laugh.

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

OMG the farting one got me..lol

Jamee said...

wanted to let you know that you have two blog awards awaiting you on my blog!

Miller Racing Family said...

I wanted to invite you over to the blog, I have an award for you that will hopefully bring you some sunshine!
Have a fabulous weekend.

Stephanie said...

Pink meat and farting students. That is quite a week!